No announcement yet.

Star Wars: Squadrons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I found using a HOTAS on the beta was awful, by default it added a massive deadzone to it and it never felt like it was handling quite right - it was a lot better with the Xbox One pad. What HOTAS are you using [MENTION=2087]gambit6613[/MENTION] ?

Comment

Im using Thrustmaster T.Flight HOTAS X. I cant say i have found any issues with the deadzones, at least none that have been noticable to hinder me playing, it controlls like a charm. Im far more accurate than with Xbox pad, plus its so much more fun and engaing using the throttle and stick to pilot the ship.

Comment

I was using a Saitek X52, you'd definitely have noticed the deadzone issue if it was affecting you.

Comment

Its a really bizarre issue, reading the Steam forums it would seam that the Saitek models are having issues along with the Thrustmaster T.1600M but oddly not the Hotas X. Im guessing you could probably deduct from this, that the only model the devs tested was the Hotas X. Hopefully something they can patch ASAP.

Comment

I have the T-1600M.

Comment

Played the prologue. Looks nice, is cool as hell.

Makes me feel sick. Not even playing in VR and I'm getting serious motion sickness!

Comment

Originally posted by BearBoy View Post
                They've added HOTAS support for PS4 and Xbox One:

Star Wars: Squadrons has hands-on throttle-and-stick (HOTAS) support on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, EA has confirmed.Su…

And now everywhere's sold out of PS4 HOTAS controllers
                I have a thrustmaster Hotas X ps3/pc version. Should work on PS4. Pm me if interested. I’ll put it in the sale thread when I get a moment.

Comment

I had to take a break after a couple of hours playing on PSVR. Just so many loops and nothing-is-up-or-down for my stomach

Comment

I'm loving this, its just so much fun. I was luckily (or silly enough) to have bought PS4 VR version and gifted the XBox version off my partner (A Lockdown gift X) So been enjoying playing the One X version with the stunning visuals and fab Hotas controls and then also having a fab time in VR on the PS4 game. The visuals take a huge knock mind.

Comment

It's it worth it on the One X then? I asked this in the first play thread... It's now £25 on cdkeys, £10 off in what a week?!

I'm tempted to give it a whirl.

Comment

Working...
                      X