Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hidden gem indie PS4 RPG games I may have missed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hidden gem indie PS4 RPG games I may have missed?

The PS Store (and equally other stores) seem to have a wealth of indie titles I have mostly ignored. I was wondering if there any "hidden gem" RPGs amongst them?

Thanks

Curious about Remnant: From the Ashes.
    Not much chatter, but those that love it, LOVE it.
    The world has been thrown into chaos by an ancient evil from another dimension. Humanity is struggling to survive, but they possess the technology to open portals to other realms and alternate realities. You must travel through these portals to uncover the mystery of where the evil came from, scavenge resources to stay alive, and fight back to carve out a foothold for mankind to rebuild... Remnant From the Ashes is a third-person survival action shooter set in a post-apocalyptic world overrun by monstrous creatures. As one of the last remnants of humanity, you’ll set out alone or alongside up to two other survivors to face down hordes of deadly enemies and epic bosses, and try to retake what was lost. Explore dynamically-generated worlds that change each time you play, filled with over 100 varieties of deadly enemies and 20 epic bosses to battle using a wicked arsenal of weapons, armor, and special modifications you can use to adapt to any situation.

Currently £19.99 in the sale and some new DLC is dropping soon.

Up to 3 players co-op too.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
      The world has been thrown into chaos by an ancient evil from another dimension. Humanity is struggling to survive, but they possess the technology to open portals to other realms and alternate realities. You must travel through these portals to uncover the mystery of where the evil came from, scavenge resources to stay alive, and fight back to carve out a foothold for mankind to rebuild... Remnant From the Ashes is a third-person survival action shooter set in a post-apocalyptic world overrun by monstrous creatures. As one of the last remnants of humanity, you’ll set out alone or alongside up to two other survivors to face down hordes of deadly enemies and epic bosses, and try to retake what was lost. Explore dynamically-generated worlds that change each time you play, filled with over 100 varieties of deadly enemies and 20 epic bosses to battle using a wicked arsenal of weapons, armor, and special modifications you can use to adapt to any situation.

I got this, it seems to be almost a rogue like dark souls gun RPG game. Only done an hour or so but i can see how people might really fall for it, or hate it.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post

If you do get this I can add one more thing... Don't worry that the first "chapter" is a brown grey sewer, environmentally it switches itself up a lot and even though its obvs a but cut and paste because of its procedural nature, all the environments are better than the opening!

Comment

Working...
        X