0 0%

0 0%
  • 5 - Something Didn't Quite Clicker

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

1 6.67%

5 33.33%
  • 10 - I'm not Immune... to it's Charms!

8 53.33%
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by teddymeow View Post
    Second run through complete. Collected and upgraded everything. Platinum earned.

Game of this console generation.
    Fairplay I still got 3 chapters to go on the first run.Been a roller coaster ride so far

Second run through complete.
    How was it teddy? Did it feel good to be more tooled up?

I'm a ghost. Whoo~oo~oo!!
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: teddymeowUK
    Quote Originally Posted by Atticus View Post
    How was it teddy? Did it feel good to be more tooled up?
    It felt awesome!

It felt awesome!
    I've got to do this too. That second run is begging to be completed but first I need to finish Saints Row III remake on the One X. Its vastly improved over the original with all new texture work and up to 60fps at 4k. I leave the framerate cap on though so it's locked at 30fps.

Im really amazed at how much work went in to this.

Finished the original 4 times. This feels like it will never end. It's nowhere near as good. But it could have been.

Revenge is a dish best served at 60fps.

All done and throughly enjoyed the roller coaster of emotions. Gutted it came to an end.

Finished. It was very up and down for me.
    Not close to the original for me, too long, too frustrating and the plot didn't cut it.
    But it does lots right with what it does do, as per naughty dog. Skillful handling of delicate moments as per what they do, still masterful at it.

Its been interesting to read the comments of those who have finished the game now. Agreed on there being some very high points but also agree on the game being somewhat longer than it had to be (in this case a little bit of trimming here and there could have helped create a leaner experience). I can't question the technical or graphical prowess on display but what does that count for if you begin to notice the length of the game?

We may get a Part III and I'd be interested to see what the plan is with that one. I guess if Part II has achieved anything its to make fans expect the unexpected at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Paddy View Post
    in this case a little bit of trimming here and there could have helped create a leaner experience).
    trimming would have fixed the pacing massively, all to often you where funneled down a set route where you are shown your destination but have the rug pulled from under you when nearing said location. Add in that you always end up going the long way round and it becomes infuriating at times.

Take the rooftop, this section has you nearing the end and literally forces you down crashing through a roof forcing you too slowly make your way through boring broken floor after floor of enemy filled locations. it even starts with you having to explore and back track through a location for a mask for your partner talk about padding"