0 0%

0 0%
  • 5 - Something Didn't Quite Clicker

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

1 8.33%

4 33.33%
  • 10 - I'm not Immune... to it's Charms!

6 50.00%
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    I’ve hit a welcome twist, which has ramped this up rather nicely!

Quote Originally Posted by Colin View Post
    Done. Loved it.
    I ****ING KNEW YOU WOULD!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Atticus View Post
    I'm around the 18-hour mark and it keeps getting better. The way the story is handled is brave for a blockbuster. Happy I went media blackout.
    I'm on to the last chapter now. So looking forward to seeing what happens. Quite interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Yakumo View Post
    I'm on to the last chapter now. So looking forward to seeing what happens. Quite interesting.
    I think I'm in the final quarter and yeah, can't wait to see how it goes down.

I'll be back on it tomorrow as I'm off work for two weeks fecking hallelujah

Quote Originally Posted by Atticus View Post
    I think I'm in the final quarter and yeah, can't wait to see how it goes down.
    Finished it tonight. Fantastic game with the best acting ever seen in a game. Also, I can't see how the next gen can be much better than this. I don't care for Ray tracing and stuff I have to look for to notice. But this game looked stunning even on a base PS4.

Quote Originally Posted by Yakumo View Post
    Finished it tonight. Fantastic game with the best acting ever seen in a game. Also, I can't see how the next gen can be much better than this. I don't care for Ray tracing and stuff I have to look for to notice. But this game looked stunning even on a base PS4.
    Just finished it myself. Talk about above and beyond expectations ... simply couldn't imagine a better sequel. This might be ND at their absolute peak. Amazing.

Shocked to see no one has given it 0/10 yet as they didn't like the style Ellie's hair was this time around.

Quote Originally Posted by Colin View Post
    Shocked to see no one has given it 0/10 yet as they didn't like the style Ellie's hair was this time around.
    Man, those people are such sad pathetic dicks. The Last of Us 2 is an amazing game. Great gameplay, great acting, fantastic sound mix and looks amazing. The story was also great.