No announcement yet.

EARTH DEFENSE FORCE 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't believe it can take this long to localise, there's barely anything to it outside of the action!

Comment

Why wait theses days? Just import.

Edit. Still looks like a poor ps2 game.

Comment

I already did.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
          Why wait theses days? Just import.

Edit. Still looks like a poor ps2 game.
          There's hyperbole and there's talking nonsense.

Its visuals won't wow anyone but people buy these because they're fun and in a sort of genre of its own.

Comment

It does feel like this one has taken so long we should be expecting EDF7 to launch any minute

Comment

....so it's spring next year, great stuff. I was going to get it next May when we go over there. Never had an English version so will be interesting.

Comment

Completed EDF 5 single player on Inferno.

Does this make me one of the Elite!

Comment

Fourteenth of March is the day allegedly.

Comment

Originally posted by Anpanman View Post
                    Fourteenth of March is the day allegedly.
                    Yeah, it does look like that might right, good work!
                    I can only see the pre-order on Asian game sites though, so hopefully that'll progress to UK sites soon.
                    It says there's a 10% discount and early access on pre-orders, so I hope we get that too.

Can't wait to take out some humanoid aliens - two arms, two legs, humanoid.

Comment

Still kind of mindblowing this took so long and now feels like a real oof moment to be releasing in Helldivers wake

Comment

They did the same thing with 5 - over a year between the JP and EU release.

You think they'd have learned their lesson!
                        I guess there was no real competition a year ago, so felt no real pressure to rush it out as we're not the primary market.

Still, if this works -out the box with no teething issues, it might steal Helldivers II's thunder...
                        Last edited by QualityChimp; 12-02-2024, 12:16.

Comment

D3 Publisher and developer Sandlot have delayed Earth Defense Force 6 from its previously planned spring release window to summer in the west. It will be available for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4,…

Kicked back to a vague Summer release

Comment

FFS argh!

"According to the companies, the launch window was extended to add finishing touches and finalize necessary preparations for Earth Defense Force 6‘s western launch.

Meanwhile, in Asia, Earth Defense Force 6 will launch for PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4 with English audio and text on March 14."
                            I'd rather they spend time making sure it's working properly, rather than fall over as HDII seems to be upsetting players with its instability.
                            What did Miyamoto say?
                            A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad. I don't like you, but I'll fight alongside you to beat the Ravagers.“​

EDIT: I should add that I played EDF5 about a week ago and it was still glorious.
                            I'm trying to chip away at the levels to up my completion (I'll never 100% this, but getting to the unlock stage would be nice) and fell in with a nice bunch of soldiers. Still a lovely co-op experience.
                            Last edited by QualityChimp; 12-02-2024, 15:58.

Comment

Bugger, I got the 14th March from here, I should have included it - moot point now though.

Comment

Working...
                              X