Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EARTH DEFENSE FORCE WORLD BROTHERS (Switch/PS4)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Comment

No-one else seems to have much to say, but I'm nailing my colours to the mast right here to say that I think this looks great. Even if it's only as a spin-off, I'm very happy they've found a way to steer it away from trying to look realistic and have restored some of the quirk value. Based on the above, the shield-building bit in the above has me wondering if they're trying to help bring in the young'uns from Fortnite etc, but above all of that it looks colourful and... smooth! This is a welcome development. If it wasn't already confirmed for an English language version, I'd be getting this in for some Christmas blasting for sure.

Comment

I'm in the same boat. I may even go crazy enough to pay full price for the Switch version when it comes out...

Comment

I'm not really sold on it sadly, looks like the Lego games which I've not bothered with. I would be interested to hear what the difficulty is on Inferno, it does look kiddish but I may be doing it an injustice.

Comment

Comment

The Switch version has a demo up on the J-eShop, so I had to give it a go earlier...

The regular version is also 34% off in the Golden Week sale.

Comment

Ah, WHAT

Comment

Here, have a World Brothers 2 trailer.

Japan gets it 23rd of May, worldwide release follows on the 26th of September.

Comment

Working...
                      X