No announcement yet.

New 2020 Metal Slug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nah I thought it looked alright. What platforms is it for?
    Last edited by hudson; 27-06-2020, 21:51.

Comment

What's with the weird aspect ratio? Is it being released exclusively for repurposed Darius cabinets?

Comment

Thanks. I hate it.

Comment

It looks alright but only because it's a mobile title, this isn't what I want from Metal Slug 8 when it's revealed but I can't shake the nagging feeling...

Comment

Hmm, I think it looks ok. More of the same just with a new skin. Thats basically the whole series right! Although not sure what that 3D section is all about, does seem to be a mega mix of sorts, although I wonder will they add new stages in with the old?

Is this the mobile title? SNK originally announced 2 games in the works, where’s the console version?
            Last edited by dyer60; 28-06-2020, 11:40.

Comment

For a mobile game it doesn’t look that bad. It’ll still play like balls because all touch screen mobile action games do though.

Comment

A sprite-based game with Metal Slug's aesthetics would be hard on mobile, because the devices have many different resolutions and aspect ratios. You might be able to go down the Fighter-Z route on console but that'd still not look like the originals.

Comment

SNK developed console game still to be revealed I believe, as well as the Neo Geo 2 which by all accounts is more than a cheap mini console. Take that with a pinch of salt.

Comment

Working...
                  X