Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles VII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles VII

Nickelodeon Animation will produce a CG animated “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles” feature along with producers Seth Rogen, Evan Goldberg and James Weaver’s Point Grey Pictures. Nickelodeon Animation revived the franchise for the small screen in 2012 with a CG animated series and is also planning a direct to Netflix 2D-animated film based on the “Rise […]

Or whatever it ends up being called. Yes, Turtles are getting a fourth big screen incarnation as Paramount has tasked Nickelodeon Animation with creating an all animated reboot of the property which will also be directed by the Director of the upcoming Lord and Miller movie Connected and produced by Evan Goldberg and Seth Rogen.

Does the world need this many ninja turtles movies?

Comment

I'd love them to do the "in thing" and make a to the original 90s movie using the original tech. Nothing since has looked better than that indie masterpiece.

Comment

A CG-animated reboot of the “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles” franchise has marked out an August 11th 2023 theatrical release date. The project hails from producer Seth Rogen and Nickelodeon. Brendan O’Brien, who penned both “Neighbors” films starring Rogen, will write the script while “The Mitchells vs. the Machines” director Jeff Rowe will helm. Evan Goldberg […]

The fourth cinema incarnation of the show has been given a 11 August 2023 release date

Comment

Comment

Comment

"TMNT: Mutant Mayhem" Reviews Are In - Dark Horizons
              Franchise best reviews by a huge, huge margin

Comment

Went to see this today with my 8 and 6 year olds.

First 40 minutes were brilliant! Looked great, funny, some very good needle-drops.

Can't speak for the quality of the remainder of the film as we had to leave due to the animation style giving my son motion sickness. I've never seen him drain of colour so fast and ask to leave anywhere with such determination in his voice!

Comment

Working...
                X