Mr driller land

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mr driller land

Great to finaly play this in english, had and still have it on the jap gamecube, awesome title and amazing on the switch.

Yeah, I had a play of the demo. So good. Music was fun too.

Comment

I never played on the GC but I've grabbed this and my biggest, most immediate takeaway was the music, too. It's great!

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
        I never played on the GC but I've grabbed this and my biggest, most immediate takeaway was the music, too. It's great!
        Let me know if there are more song in similar style. The demo only had the one.

Comment

Which stage is it you get in the demo?

Comment

It does a world tour starting in India. The song goes.. Dori dori de da wa tashi wa dee dori dor (this probably doesnt help at all)

Comment

That's the stage that I gravitated toward in the full game, and I know exactly which track you mean. Not sure when I'll play any more, but if I do and find them similarly impressive I'll let you know

Comment

When you go round the worlds and game the second stages the music is even better.

Comment

Loved this on the GameCube, and it’s only £16 on the eshop, so I’ll be picking it up.

Comment

Working...
                  X