X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*ALL GONE* Boxed Wii-U CFW + 500gb HDD + Extended Battery, Charging Dock

All sold.

Hi all,

Boxed Wii-U CFW White with Extended Battery + 500GB HDD + 64gb SD card + Wiimote Motion+ etc. etc.

Wii-U bundle - custom firmware Includes:
    -Wii-U: This is the white version so it doesn't show as many scratches as the black model! This was bought by me and owned from new, it's the WiiParty U pack so includes a barely used Wii Motion + Wiimote. This has had a Hori screen protector applied from new. I've added in custom firmware to do...other things.
    -Wiimote Motion +
    -(costly!) official extended battery + box and original battery.
    - External WD (self-powered) 500gb Hard disk (recommended by Nintendo), along with an Anker USB port hub should you need more USB slots.
    -64GB SD card for Nintendont.
    -Boxed Hori Offiicial Mario Kart 8 Gamescreen/pad Protector (which seem to be selling for over £50 on ebay by themselves!)
    -GAME All-in-One Charging dock for the Wii-U Gamescreen/Pad/

I also have boxed physical copies of Black Ops II and Bayonetta Double Pack which I can throw in.

You would have to keep my account on there. I'm find with that as I don't use it and it isn't connected to Nintendo (I don't think). You CANNOT go online however. So don't mess with the account settings

Due to the extras and how this is setup I'm asking £175 delivered (£155 collected) Or make an offer...it's not like I'm using it currently . It's a little more than what I've seen them go for, but there's a fair bit more included. I don't imagine you'd find a decent condition official extended battery pack for cheap these days either! Happy to chuck in as part trade for a gaming desktop or laptop as mine could be on the way out.

6 x New Boxed UK Amiibos.

Bundle price for all 6 = £60 posted via UPS.

If interested I can chuck in the two DS games (Nintendogs & Electroplankton) for free as well.

Last edited by Escape-To-88; 10-07-2020, 09:10.
    3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Wii-U Custom Firmware bundle added

Comment

Hi there, on the following point:

You would have to keep my account on there. I'm find with that as I don't use it and it isn't connected to Nintendo (I don't think). You CANNOT go online however. So don't mess with the account settings

There's no way of removing your account at all? And also, connecting to the internet would do what...remove the homebrew? Just curious as I thought homebrew was fine these days even on the latest firmware but I may be mistaken.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by exZAKtly View Post
        Hi there, on the following point:

There's no way of removing your account at all? And also, connecting to the internet would do what...remove the homebrew? Just curious as I thought homebrew was fine these days even on the latest firmware but I may be mistaken.

Thanks.
        You can remove the account but it would remove associated titles attached to it I believe. I'm unsure why you would want to go online with a Wii U currently, but as far as I'm aware it leaves it at a risk of updating which would mess with the homebrew. Truth be told there may well be a way of doing it all and going online. I've had the console boxed up for over a year and took it all out today to test. Outside of my arcade cabs I play very very few games, so Im looking to shift pretty much all of my console gear. As such I havent looked into it in depth in a while and can't imagine I would do.

Comment

Originally posted by Escape-To-88 View Post
          You can remove the account but it would remove associated titles attached to it I believe. I'm unsure why you would want to go online with a Wii U currently, but as far as I'm aware it leaves it at a risk of updating which would mess with the homebrew. Truth be told there may well be a way of doing it all and going online. I've had the console boxed up for over a year and took it all out today to test. Outside of my arcade cabs I play very very few games, so Im looking to shift pretty much all of my console gear. As such I havent looked into it in depth in a while and can't imagine I would do.
          Thanks. Do you have many games on it outside of Wii Party which would get removed if connecting online? I'm thinking more for connecting online to get any relevant game updates, if played from disc.

Also, what's the condition of the system itself, would you consider it relatively mint? I'm assuming the Gamepad has always been use with that Mario Kart cover?

I'm not certain I'll buy, but considering it. Thanks!

Comment

If this falls through, I would be interested.

Comment

Pm's sent. Still presently available.

Yes it has always had the Mario cover on from new. Id say gc/vgc, but of course people's ideas of this vary wildly. The HDD has some scuffs since I bought it second hand. They are barely visible though. Might be worth you looking at my Egret restore thread to see my expectations of condition.

Comment

Thanks for getting back to me. Please go ahead and sell - I will leave it for now.

Best,

-Zak

Comment

Working...
                X