Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 4

Return of the Jedi.

Or at least it's the first film I remember seeing at the cinema (I'd just turned 6). Loved it back then, save the Ewoks. Still loathe the Ewoks, and don't really like the film as a whole now either. Worst of the original trilogy for me, and by a huge margin. Adding 'nooooooo' to the only decent scene, yeah, won't be watching this tripe today, or likely ever again.

Comment

Day 4 - Battlestar Galactica

Not Star Wars ... Battlestar Galactica ...

Comment

Already answered on Day 01

Day 04 - Snow White and the Seven Dwarves

Comment

Day 4:

Mortal Kombat!

Comment

Day 4:
            I really can't remember!
            I do remember being turned away when we went to see Ghostbusters because it was full.

Comment

Day 05 - None
              I've seen loads of films on release but other than being eager to see it I absolutely hate a packed cinema. It's almost always the worst experience so it's something I put up with rather than would want a fave film spoiled by.

Comment

Day 5

Don't think I've ever seen a film on opening night, nor would I want to. Being honest, I kinda despise the cinema, because of, well, people.

Day 6

Abbott and Costello Meet Frankenstein.

Comment

Day 5

Comment

[MENTION=7037]Soundwave[/MENTION], where are you? : D

Comment

Day 5 - Psycho ... would have been nice to not only see it on the big screen but for maximum shock value (you'd have had to be punctual though)

Comment

Day 5:
                        Maybe not on the opening night, but I would have like to have seen Event Horizon in the cinema.

Comment

I saw it at the cinema and that opening spinning shot made me dizzy!

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                            I saw it at the cinema and that opening spinning shot made me dizzy!
                            Great film. The 4k remaster is coming soon, possibly with some additional scenes.

Comment

Day 6 - a movie you've seen more times than any other.

I don't really tally viewings, but there are some films that you just seem to put on all the time.
                              Aliens
                              Matrix
                              Matrix Reloaded
                              Armour of God
                              Bill & Ted 1 & 2
                              Dawn/Day of the Dead
                              Army of Darkness

For some reason, my mind is telling me it's Godzilla Vs. Megalon, but I think my mind is tricking me.

Comment

Well, the kids are trying to make any number of naff kids movies take that tally but at sheer best guess the real answer would be:

Day 06 - The Little Mermaid
                                Between when it came out, my sisters obsession as a kid, the years in between and the kids rewatching it I wouldn't be surprised if this hasn't taken the title by now.

Comment

Working...
                                X