Sleeping Dogs (Donnie Yen)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sleeping Dogs (Donnie Yen)

Martial arts master and Star Wars Rogue One star Donnie Yen has confirmed a movie adaptation of Sleeping Dogs is in dev…

It must be heartbreaking for the devs to see the franchise drag itself admirably onward as the years go by but without ever making the sequel that was the obvious next step that should have been taken.

Comment

I prefer Sleeping Dogs to GTA, if I'm honest.

Comment

That hand to hand combat, hands down.
        Love to see me some more Donnie Yen.

Comment

Sha Po Lang/Killzone and Flashpoint are both great Donnie Yen movies.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
            Sha Po Lang/Killzone and Flashpoint are both great Donnie Yen movies.
            Those are probably his best modern action films after he found his recent fame. The knife fight in SPL especially, glad for his success but some of his output isn't all that, huge drop in standards. Tony Jaa was robbed.

Comment

ha ha Wei Shen. Awesome. There better be some pork bun jokes.

I will admit though Donnie is a bit, you know, old for the part.

Comment

Yeah, the dude is 56.
                He's still fitter than most of us put together, but Wei Shen is more suited to a younger actor, but I guess they need the big name to get some traction.

I love how Yen has so many good fight scenes, there's an additional top 10 honourable mentions in this list of top ten fights!

Comment

I love his fight in IP Man were he fights everyone for the rice and destroys them all so they can't hurt anyone else.

Comment

Ip Man is incredible. The third one took a dive though, in my view. But has anyone seen 4 yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                      Ip Man is incredible. The third one took a dive though, in my view. But has anyone seen 4 yet?
                      Thought 3 was good in 3D, shame there's no home release in 3D.

4 was aaallriiight. Scott Adkins and Mark Strange make for some convincing bad guys and they look like real hard hitters.
                      Story is a bit lame and the usual recycled plot of white man is evil.

Saw this in a real cinema with [MENTION=11673]shinobi7000[/MENTION]!

Comment

That viewing seems like it took place in an alternate reality, where you could sit in a packed screen, and if someone coughed they didn't get stabbed... But it was this year!

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                          It's hitting Netflix (in the face) on 24th July.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                            It's hitting Netflix (in the face) on 24th July.
                            Oh, cool!

Comment

Working...
                            X