WTD CoreGrafx Mini or Turbo Grafx 16 Mini

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTD CoreGrafx Mini or Turbo Grafx 16 Mini

This seems to be sold out everywhere. Is it ever coming back in stock anywhere? Will high street stores sell it? Unlikely.

So I'm looking for one, if the price is reasonable.

I specifically want the US or the EU models, since the JPN model lacks autofire (madness!).

Drop us a PM if you want to shift it. Delivery address is in the UK.

Amazon japan still sell all 3 versions for retail cost in stock if you have no luck on here if you want a white one then you can get the turbo pads to go with it on amazon usa as they are the only place left now that have them in stock.

No highstreet stores will be selling any of this though, not unless they bought them directly off amazon as it's exclusive to amazon in all countries.

Comment

Cheers. I've seen Amazon Japan, and the prices are great, but I have to start a new account on there and... That's a mountain I don't want to climb.

Comment

Unfortunately thats probably the only option at the moment apart from ebay, and on ebay they are obscenely overpriced. Amazon usa and europe have mostly sold out of their allocations japan was the only region that still has stock apart from the turbo pads which weirdly the usa is the only place with them. They are supply constrained at the moment due to corona i don't think konami can get huge amounts of them out the factories but im guessing all amazons will get them in again if you are prepared to wait.

Comment

I went with ebay. Cheers Importaku.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
            Unfortunately thats probably the only option at the moment apart from ebay, and on ebay they are obscenely overpriced. Amazon usa and europe have mostly sold out of their allocations japan was the only region that still has stock apart from the turbo pads which weirdly the usa is the only place with them. They are supply constrained at the moment due to corona i don't think konami can get huge amounts of them out the factories but im guessing all amazons will get them in again if you are prepared to wait.
            Amazon France still selling them at current time of writing.

Comment

Back in stock on amazon uk as well.

Comment

Thanks! Though today I got a text from Fedex saying my imported Coregrafx Mini from Japan is arriving soon.

This is my punishment for impatience.

Comment

CoreGrafx Mini available to order from Amazon for £79.32 currently. https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07SLM7N9J

Comment

Working...
                  X