Best Underwarer / diving exploration game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Underwarer / diving exploration game

Hi y'all. Looking for a soothing underwater game - what are the best ones out there. I had an Everblue game on PS2 years back.

I'm guessing one of the Wii Endless Oceans or I recall a PS3 one that had an elusive Asian English language version?

Cheers

Endless Ocean is definitely worth a look.
    If you want older Divers Dream is worth checking on PS1.

Comment

Not going to lie, I read this first as Best Underwear diving exploration game. And given some of the games coming out of Japan, I wasn't even surprised.

Abzu is gorgeous. Very stylised and not realistic and it's kind of Journey underwater but I loved it.

Comment

He definitely said Underwear.

The Shark Encounter PSVR game isn't quite what you're after, but it's bloody brilliant.
        Not sure what the Titanic exploration one is like.

A single-player narrative adventure that takes you deep into our planet’s beating blue heart.

Comment

Comment

There's one for the PC called Subnautica which has a great write-up; it's essentially undersea No Man's Sky.

Comment

Recent release on the c64 ...Exploding Fish.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                Not going to lie, I read this first as Best Underwear diving exploration game. And given some of the games coming out of Japan, I wasn't even surprised.

Abzu is gorgeous. Very stylised and not realistic and it's kind of Journey underwater but I loved it.
                I'd say Abzu as well it's stunning i'd also recommend subnautica but that's not relaxing it's quite frankly one of the most horrifying games i have played but the underwater exploration is incredible.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                  Looks cool I enjoyed Jaws Unleashed on the Xbox, seems similar.

Comment

Originally posted by Baseley09 View Post
                    Hi y'all. Looking for a soothing underwater game - what are the best ones out there. I had an Everblue game on PS2 years back.

I'm guessing one of the Wii Endless Oceans or I recall a PS3 one that had an elusive Asian English language version?

Cheers
                    Aquanauts Holiday ps3

Comment

10 posts in before a mention of... ECCO

Comment

Working...
                      X