Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The control pad looks ridiculous.

Comment

Just a heads-up for those after a controller. It may be a fugly little beast, but you can now preorder them via Amazon Japan. It just let me preorder one at any rate.

Comment

Cancelled my preorder. Gave myself a reality check that I'd take it out the box, play it for a bit, then it would just be an ornament. Still love it though, just not enough buy it!

Comment

More games announced!

セガトイズが12月に発売予定のゲーム筐体「アストロシティミニ」において、収録タイトルの11~23本目が配信番組「ノブオの電撃PS Live #105【創の軌跡、アストロシティミニ】」にて発表された。

Cotton, Shinobi, Shadow Dancer, ESWAT, Crack Down, Gain Ground, Puyo Puyo, Columns, Bonanza Bros, Ichidant-R.

Comment

I went to the page and google translated ESWAT to Cyber Police Ys watt. Interesting.

No? Okay lol

Comment

Oh! A Bonanza Bros machine, with some other games as extras! RrrrrrrrBOWWOW

Comment

Turns out they were in the middle of updating with more games when I saw the list before, so you can also add Wonder Boy, Wonder Boy in Monster Land, and Wonder Boy 3: Monster Lair (doing this via the katakana, likely not matched to localised names) to that list.

More games to be announced on the 3rd of September!

Comment

A reasonably varied selection of games in it now just hope the emulation is decent in it. For now i'll be keeping the preorder active curious what others they will add in the 3rd wave of title announcements. Some wonder boy is a nice addition.

Comment

I really like the look of this!

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
                      Welcome to Guess the Rest Sega Arcade Game Bingoooooo!

I'm going for

Bonanza Bros
                      Shinobi
                      WonderBoy
                      WonderBoy in Monster Lair
                      Dynamite Dux
                      Gain Ground
                      Flicky
                      ESWAT (I don't want this - MD version much better)
                      Zaxxon
                      Quartet
                      Scramble Spirits
                      Puyo Puyo
                      Riot City
                      DD Crew
                      SegaSonic The Hedgehog
                      Fighting Vipers
                      Virtua Tennis
                      Virtua Striker
                      Last Bronx
                      LOL your guesses actually turned out to be pretty spot on for quite a few in your list

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                        LOL your guesses actually turned out to be pretty spot on for quite a few in your list
                        13 games left to be announced, so he may have a full house, yet!

Comment

just got an email today from Amazon seems the astro release date has been revised it's now a little earlier at Dec 17th for both the machine & the pad.

Comment

What a Xmas time!

Comment

I need that riser, stool and marquee that’s been announced. It makes it look like a proper mini Astro City.

Comment

Had no idea that was even a thing did a little searching in japanese, found the thing on the official site

ゲーセンの熱狂が、この一台でよみがえる。90年代にゲームセンターを風靡した伝説のセガ・アーケード筐体「アストロシティ」を6分の1のサイズで忠実再現! 「バーチャファイター」をはじめ、セガのアーケードゲームの 名作・佳作そして幻の作品などのタイトルを数多く収録。

aaaand the link on amazon japan if anyone wants to preorder one

Comment

Working...
                                X