No announcement yet.

In a fight, who would win?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

100 PS4s, switched on and playing a demanding game.

The fan noise would be like water torture. The victim would go insane and top himself.

Comment

How far do you take 'console'?

Hotel units? All in one TV Combo? Store demo units?

I'll go Neo Geo hotel unit. Aside from the size and weight, glass door, great for smashing, then slicing and stabbing etc.

Or some manic 16+ Atari Lynx (1) comlynx flail set up!

Comment

Definitely the Gamecube. Perfect handle for swing/smash action.

Comment

Vectrex, you could smash the screen over someone's head then shiv them with the broken glass.

This is a strange thread.

Comment

You could bash someone really hard on the arse with an xbox360 and shout RROD.

Comment

It's a strange thread, but perhaps useful in a split second zombie apocalypse situation

Comment

I was thinking a pair of Atari Lynx. Like a pair of bats, but they're not as long a I remember and holding one with one hand would be challenging.

So, I've gone with the Japanese Famicom with its hard connected controllers.
                The console you hang down your back the controllers and a bit of the cables shortened in each hand. Hands are raised. When opponent comes forth, you simply slam your hands forward bringing the Famicom pounding down from above. The noise it makes is the unmistakable sound of 'thwomp!'

Comment

Wii nunchuks would look ace, but the prototype XBox with all those sharp points would bludgeon someone to death if they weren't cleaved in twain.

Comment

Either

Commodore64: just sit someone down to play a game and the tape loading will kill them with old age.

OG xbox fat controller: the cable was made of space grade titanium thread and the controller was basically indestructible to anything but a sun, so easy choice for weapon.

Comment

Oh and a couple of those prototype PS3 controllers that resemble batarangs.

Comment

I think you could discus a ps2 slim pretty well.

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
                          Oh and a couple of those prototype PS3 controllers that resemble batarangs.
                          You'd get extra distance if you were wearing a Nintendo Power Glove too.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                            You'd get extra distance if you were wearing a Nintendo Power Glove too.
                            I like the way this man thinks.

Comment

A Game Gear - but get this - fully loaded with batteries. DEADLY

Comment

Original XBox given how large and heavy they were. Or a Coleco Adam heh.
                                Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Working...
                                X