Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTD - Wii and GameCube mod installation (UK)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTD - Wii and GameCube mod installation (UK)

Hi there,

I have recently ordered the following:

- Wii Dual: a hardware mod for Wii which requires installation so that Wii can be use with an HDMI cable
    - GCLoader: a hardware mod which replaces the GameCube's disc drive with an SD card contraption so you can run all games from an SD card. I've also ordered a 3D-printed tray which basically makes it look a bit tidier when you lift the lid of the Gamecube.

I've done some soft-modding before (Wii, PS Vita), but don't think I have the confidence to do hardware mods. Can anyone here do them or recommend someone in the UK that can, please?

P.S. I'm still waiting for everything to arrive in the post, so I have a while yet.

Thanks a lot.

GCLoader is plug-in, should be pretty straightforward?

Comment

Originally posted by Budge74 View Post
      GCLoader is plug-in, should be pretty straightforward?
      Yep, I know...but I've only ever done soft mods, not hard mods, no matter how easy. The other thing is, I also have a 3D-printed SD mount for the GC Loader coming in the post:

From what I've heard, this can be a bit fiddly based on online feedback and videos, so I'd prefer someone who's confident with some modding (even if it's very easy) to do it. I'd be happy to pay for the service, of course.

Comment

Working...
      X