Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fall Guys - PS4 and Steam

Just watched the Devolver Digital direct and saw the trailer for Fall Guys:

Looks like it was announced last year but now has the release date this August. Looks like my kind of game, a Battle Royal where you don't have to shoot. Essentially Takeshi's Castle in game form.

I just wish it was coming out on Switch as I don't actually have a PS4 or a gaming PC with Steam. Maybe it can come out one day but I'm not sure even with a Graphics downgrade it could handle the physics of all those characters running, bouncing and falling.

Haha that looks ace. I too wish it was coming to Switch so I can get the kids on it.

It looks like a funny Battle Royale Obby (As the kids say these days).

Yeah, as you say, Takeshi's Castle vibes.

Newer trailer...

Last edited by hudson; 12-07-2020, 15:19.

Comment

Jesus Christ you’re all so young. This is It’s a Knockout from the 80s and looks amazing!

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
        Jesus Christ you’re all so young. This is It’s a Knockout from the 80s and looks amazing!
        Erm...I actually had that computer game for Spectrum. Published by Ocean and involved catching custard pies :d

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
          Haha that looks ace. I too wish it was coming to Switch so I can get the kids on it.
          Annoyingly I think the original 2019 announcement mentioned a Switch platform release too, but seeing as the Steam version apparently requires Intel Core i5 or AMD equivalent I presume that's well beyond the guts of out current portable console of choice, but better brains than I can perhaps comment on that one!

Comment

Working...
          X