View Poll Results: Ghost of Tsushima

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 - Emporer, I've Failed You!

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

1 12.50%
  • 5 - You May Take My Life But You'll Never Take... My Higher Scores!

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

5 62.50%

2 25.00%
  • 10 - Bathing in the Blood of it's Rivals

0 0%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    haha. The last one with the lawnmower

So can you beat the game by beating Khan at the start?

I'd be obsessing over the lawnmower minigame too, tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by hudson View Post
    So can you beat the game by beating Khan at the start?
    Quote Originally Posted by QualityChimp View Post
    No.

Last edited by QualityChimp; 27-07-2020 at 02:31 PM.

Starting to hit a little bit of burnout with the repetition. Maybe my own fault for exploring and side-questing to the max before moving into he north of the island.

Quote Originally Posted by Atticus View Post
    Starting to hit a little bit of burnout with the repetition. Maybe my own fault for exploring and side-questing to the max before moving into he north of the island.
    Yeah the quests are very, go somewhere and chop or skewer everyone up.

The thing keeping me going is the character skill developments, the combat and my desire to platinum this mutha

Personally, I'm grateful the story is simple and backseat to all these 'gaming' elements.

Finished it this weekend and overall it ended at the right time for me. Still a chunk of side missions left but a reaosnable amount of them done to get the most useful unlocks opened up and all the ghost upgrades opened up. The final big mission was alright, a bit of a weak point at times because most of the combats main complaints were more common during it but the game wraps up nicely. It's a solid game and enjoyable, for a sequel though I'd hope they find ways to vary things up more as that repetition sets in stronger as you go. Much better than I'd begun to worry it would be aty first though.

This gets even better more you develop Jin's techniques. Yesterday I unlocked

Ghost Stance

and it is so cool. A nice mechanic too. Really helps taking down those seemingly tougher camps later on.

As much as I think the open world gameplay design is very much the same as other games in the genre, the way this game does story and character development is well above anything else I think. All of the characters have clear story arcs ahead of them from the beginning, like I must kill everyone that wronged me, but it is never simple sailing and there are some pleasent and sometimes moving surprises. Very impressed with that.

Not long opened up the second map. Went on a right adventure with the first

Was reading an interview about how well it's been received in Japan given its basically been developed by a Western developer.

It was interesting to hear all the consideration they gave the setting, time period and history etc... Good read.

I'm a ghost. Whoo~oo~oo!!
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: teddymeowUK
    Ghost of Tsushima
    I have earned all your trophies
    What game to play next?

#haiku