No announcement yet.

Ghost of Tsushima

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why am I so rubbish at parrying ... I was the same with the Souls games. I can win battles with other techniques but I always turn into a panicked, fumbling oaf when trying to parry.

Comment

You can get away with a bit of parry button spam to pre-empt. Best to crowd control and run into space so your are not taking on more than say 2 at a time.

Comment

I've given up........the main story in this.

I'm spending my time galloping around on my horsey looking for Inari shrines, onsen and katana all while slicing up Mongols and bandits in super cool ways.

Comment

Ha. All I've done is side quests really. I'll be like, "I will do this one and move on to main story one", but you always seem to uncover a new side quest on your way to somewhere else or see a birdie or a fox or a question mark that is closer and you end up... erm forgot what I was talking about.

Comment

It does the samurai dream of wandering about brilliantly.

Comment

I will never tire of people calling me "My Lord".

Comment

I wish I'd known enough about the game at the time to replace 10's line in the poll with Blame Kaneda

Comment

Ghosty!

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
                    Ha. All I've done is side quests really. I'll be like, "I will do this one and move on to main story one", but you always seem to uncover a new side quest on your way to somewhere else or see a birdie or a fox or a question mark that is closer and you end up... erm forgot what I was talking about.

Comment

I watched a video of "Can you defeat the final boss in the first confrontation on the bridge?!"

5 minutes of dodging, parrying, rolling and hitting.

No.

Comment

haha. The last one with the lawnmower

So can you beat the game by beating Khan at the start?

Comment

I'd be obsessing over the lawnmower minigame too, tbh.

Originally posted by hudson View Post
                          So can you beat the game by beating Khan at the start?
                          Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                          No.

Last edited by QualityChimp; 27-07-2020, 14:31.

Comment

Starting to hit a little bit of burnout with the repetition. Maybe my own fault for exploring and side-questing to the max before moving into he north of the island.

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                              Starting to hit a little bit of burnout with the repetition. Maybe my own fault for exploring and side-questing to the max before moving into he north of the island.
                              Yeah the quests are very, go somewhere and chop or skewer everyone up.

The thing keeping me going is the character skill developments, the combat and my desire to platinum this mutha

Personally, I'm grateful the story is simple and backseat to all these 'gaming' elements.

Comment

Finished it this weekend and overall it ended at the right time for me. Still a chunk of side missions left but a reaosnable amount of them done to get the most useful unlocks opened up and all the ghost upgrades opened up. The final big mission was alright, a bit of a weak point at times because most of the combats main complaints were more common during it but the game wraps up nicely. It's a solid game and enjoyable, for a sequel though I'd hope they find ways to vary things up more as that repetition sets in stronger as you go. Much better than I'd begun to worry it would be aty first though.

Comment

Working...
                                X