No announcement yet.

Ghost of Tsushima

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This gets even better more you develop Jin's techniques. Yesterday I unlocked

Ghost Stance

and it is so cool. A nice mechanic too. Really helps taking down those seemingly tougher camps later on.

Comment

As much as I think the open world gameplay design is very much the same as other games in the genre, the way this game does story and character development is well above anything else I think. All of the characters have clear story arcs ahead of them from the beginning, like I must kill everyone that wronged me, but it is never simple sailing and there are some pleasent and sometimes moving surprises. Very impressed with that.

Comment

Not long opened up the second map. Went on a right adventure with the first

Comment

Was reading an interview about how well it's been received in Japan given its basically been developed by a Western developer.

It was interesting to hear all the consideration they gave the setting, time period and history etc... Good read.

Comment

Ghost of Tsushima
            I have earned all your trophies
            What game to play next?

#haiku

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
              Ghost of Tsushima
              I have earned all your trophies
              What game to play next?

#haiku
              I'm nearly there. Its an enjoyable platinum so far. I just need to liberate the people of Tsushima which is proving a lot easier now I'm a bad ass ninja samurai ****house

Comment

Got the platinum trophy today. Thoroughly enjoyed this. Can't wait to see what SuckerPunch work on next.

Comment

I'm coming to end end of the second island. Must admit I haven't rushed this title and just explored the world.

Comment

For an island that is basically huts and trees, the visual representation of the island always surprises you with fresh scenery. Goodness know how many different tree types are in this. Impressive tree-age in this.

Comment

Completed this today after God knows how many hours since the game doesn't tell you.
                      Fully kitted out and 90% of the map covered.
                      It started as a drag but the more I played the more I got in to it.
                      The ending was also great. Got a tear from me.

Comment

It can feel a drag. You hit a bit of wall mid way through when your character isn't quite there yet, but once you unlock certain badass-ness, you start to tear holes in the arseholes of heavily populated Mongol camps.

Comment

Ghost of Tsushima: Legends coming to PS4 Fall 2020

"Today I am very excited to reveal Ghost of Tsushima: Legends, a new online cooperative multiplayer* mode that will come as a free download for Ghost of Tsushima owners on PS4 later this year.

Legends is an entirely new experience — it’s a separate mode that doesn’t follow Jin or the companions from his journey, but instead focuses on four warriors who have been built up as legends in stories told by the people of Tsushima. Ghost of Tsushima’s single-player campaign focuses on an open world and exploring the natural beauty of the island, but Legends is haunting and fantastical, with locations and enemies inspired by Japanese folk tales and mythology and an emphasis on cooperative combat and action."

Comment

Also:
                            Ghost of Tsushima: Legends Will Not Have Any Microtransactions

Comment

/Whisper posted yesterday in the news thread. /Runs away

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
                                /Whisper posted yesterday in the news thread. /Runs away
                                Sorry, I spent a few minutes scrolling for the Ghosts new thread, got bored and popped it on here.
                                Just trying to pepper a few news tidbits on here.

Comment

Working...
                                X