TerraOnion MODE - installation and use impressions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
    Homebrew stuff tends to be on MIL-CD so I had thought there may be a PC based tool for making a backup to use on an ODE.
    This is going back years but I dunno if imgburn would do it now, but Alcohol120 was popular after Disc Juggler.

Comment

Anyone had any joy running Batsugun on the Saturn? I’m not getting any music for some readon and the TerraOnion support forum has closed.

Comment

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
        Anyone had any joy running Batsugun on the Saturn? I’m not getting any music for some readon and the TerraOnion support forum has closed.
        The support forum has moved to discord, so you might find something there?

Comment

I had a look and was offered advice on using the extra 2 pin power cable, which I’m already doing, and replacing or recapping the PSU. I could swap it with the PSU from my other Saturn but I’m not convinced as, so far, it’s the only game giving me bother.

Comment

Is the cue sheet set up right? It might not be recognising the music, assuming that is the format you're using.

Comment

I hadn’t played Batsugun yet, so just put it in to give it a try tonight and it plays fine with music. I’m using a SSD and haven’t connected the extra power cable. Could it be a bad dump you have?

Comment

Originally posted by Armchair Critic View Post
                I hadn’t played Batsugun yet, so just put it in to give it a try tonight and it plays fine with music. I’m using a SSD and haven’t connected the extra power cable. Could it be a bad dump you have?
                Must be. It’s from the redump set. I’m also using a SSD so thought the extra power cable might be handy. Are you using a model 1 or 2 Saturn?

Comment

That’s strange ‘cause that’s where mine is from. My MODE is in a Model 1 Saturn.

Comment

I wonder if I could just rip my Batsugun disc and try that?

Comment

Turns out my dump of Batsugun had MP3 audio in it. The offending files have been removed and it’s all good now. And I’ve been playing a patched version of a Saturn classic.

Comment

Glad you got it sorted, it’s frustrating when something doesn’t work the way it should.

Comment

Working...
                        X