X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Double post please delete.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
      Better than the Irish, you're screwed. They'll be nothing left of the place when I pop back over in June
      I can't decide which is funnier. I'll ignore the grammar/spelling and go with you thinking you can visit there.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
        I can't decide which is funnier. I'll ignore the grammar/spelling and go with you thinking you can visit there.

Still got the grudge ? Little point in going to Ireland with everything closed, but maybe that point has escaped you ... That's to overlook the Nazis at the Welsh Assembly have banned all non essential travel

I have to wear face covering because of work, don't have a issue with it in or outside of work . Get over your grudge and stick to giving Mario one
        Last edited by Team Andromeda; 24-10-2020, 09:29.

Comment

That was an "on thread" tweet, not directed at you. You've never shown any inkling of anti-masker behaviour.

I hold grudges like you use spellcheck. Very briefly (if at all) and to very little effect.

You are right though, it seems like keeping borders closed will only last for so long. The hope for a vaccine by next summer isn't in vain, but worldwide distribution and administration will stretch that out a bit longer.

As for the Welsh Assembly being Nazis? 11.2k new cases in Wales Oct 9-22 vs. 200k in England. Damn Walzis, keeping people alive. How dare they!

Comment

Once you factor in population size there is little to no difference, as, let's face it, is also the case in the different lockdown measures that the devolved nations are following. Obvs Krankie had to have her own non-English made system...

But on Wales...

England pop in 2019 - 56,286,961
            Wales pop in 2019 - 3,152,879 or 5.60% of the England figure.

11.2k / 200k (using your approx figures, I'll assume they are accurate) = 5.60%

So virtually the same measures have virtually the same results. What a shock said no one ever.

Comment

Case data: https://www.google.com/search?q=wale...hrome&ie=UTF-8

11229 cases for a population of 3152879 is 356 per 100k (356.1506801)
              206671 cases for a population of 56286961 is 367 per 100k (367.1738469)

3% more cases in England than Wales. (3.095085147)

So yes, really very little difference when you factor population in.

Comment

I hold grudges like you use spellcheck. Very briefly (if at all) and to very little effect.
                That is a Spandau Ballet level GOLD!! burn.

Comment

According to this POS free school meals are the same as drug dens. Still he's the same POS that said the unemployed should be sterilised.

Comment

Honestly, I do wonder if part of Boris's plan is to quit before the next GE thereby giving him even more fuel for thought on not caring less about all these issues

Comment

Boris will go as soon as Hard Brexit is delivered. No one told him he’d have to do hard stuff as PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                        According to this POS free school meals are the same as drug dens. Still he's the same POS that said the unemployed should be sterilised.

https://www.theguardian.com/educatio...droidApp_Other
                        And yet they complain about being called scum...

Comment

A former UK Ambassador to the EU has said he believes that Johnson is playing for time in the EU trade talks in order to see if Trump wins a second term. If Trump wins then Johnson will continue with No Deal but if Biden wins and his plans for Donald and America disappear then he will sign up to what's on the table with Brussels.

Comment

As for the Welsh Assembly being Nazis? 11.2k new cases in Wales Oct 9-22 vs. 200k in England. Damn Walzis, keeping people alive. How dare they!
                            Yes the Welsh Assembly Nazi's who now dictate what one can or can't buy in the shops (the few that are open) So whilst being told to stay in the house more... one can't buy books or console games at the Supermarket but you can still go to the Supermarket mind? The Welsh Nazi's who deem a bootle of Voda more essential that a Kettle or deem pet food and toys more essential than kids clothing or toys?

No wonder its already falling apart and the Welsh Nazi's are hinting at changing the rules. Be lucky you jump ship and moved out of Wales.
                            Last edited by Team Andromeda; 25-10-2020, 10:07.

Comment

The Welsh situation is nuts, I saw a supermarket where they'd covered up the microwaves as "non-essential". Too bad if your microwave packs in, eat a cold tin of potatoes.

Comment

Tinned potatoes? What fresh hell is this?

Comment

Working...
                                X