United Kingdom VI: Summer Lovin'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
    Do you have someone I can credit for this?

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
      Do you have someone I can credit for this?
      Sorry, I have looked and can't find one.
      Every time it seems to be posted people ask the same question and it's never answered.

Comment

Yeah, I just did a reverse image search to see if I can find it but nope.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
          Yeah, I just did a reverse image search to see if I can find it but nope.
          Don't do a reverse image search on MartyG's picture of Boris' tweet...

Comment

Okay. Sounds like you know what you're talking about.

Comment

i really liked Bellend Sebastien a true British band if ever their was one.

Comment

It's like climbing a sheer face rock ...

It's not due to increasing testing, no matter how much they're trying to pretend like it is

(# tests actuially processed (rather than theoretically available), percentage of positive tests)

Last edited by MartyG; 18-09-2020, 15:18.

Comment

Those two look like a pair of scruffs who would want to be in wether spoons at 10am.

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
                    Those two look like a pair of scruffs who would want to be in wether spoons at 10am.
                    With Tim Martin, they'd have a three piece.

Comment

Was he inner space?

Comment

I think that's just where his head is currently located.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Doctors in England urge tighter restrictions; number of cases worldwide passes 30 million; scaled-down Oktoberfest in Munich begins. Follow all the developments

Former Sage Advisor warns a second lockdown is needed now not later. Johnson signals meanwhile that the Second Wave has begun officially.

Comment

Everything you have been saying for months is coming true. This and brexit. Who do you think will win, Trump or Biden?

Comment

Working...
                                X