No announcement yet.

United Kingdom VI: Summer Lovin'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sell loot boxes to kids and the Gambling Commission will make sure your body is never found.

Comment

If the Tories allow all sorts of crimes it means there's less chance they can be tried for their own when they are out of office and a future parliament uncovers the sheer scale of personal corruption at play.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
        It's where the Eurotunnel is. So they plan to make it that any lorry driver that goes into Kent at all needs a special passport just to get into Kent. But apparently it's going to be enforced by ANPR cameras rather than a sandbags-and-guard-towers DMZ, North Korea style.
        If Remain had of suggested this would happen as a result of leaving the EU, it would have be laughed at and proclaimed as project fear.

Comment

I'm surprised ardent Brexiteers aren't campaigning for the Eurotunnel to be imploded

Comment

I think I speak for everyone here when I say this country is ****ed.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
              If the Tories allow all sorts of crimes it means there's less chance they can be tried for their own when they are out of office and a future parliament uncovers the sheer scale of personal corruption at play.
              "Why was the honourable member of the cabinet caught in a compromising position with a minor, snorting cocaine off them whilst firing a gun?!"
              "I have legally registered myself as an 'informant' so I cannot be charged. No further questions at this time."

Comment

Plaid Cymru explores Wales leaving the UK

Comment

As if Kent leaving wasn't bad enough.

Comment

Overall summary of the respiratory viruses in circulation within the UK

6,874 today - our pursuit of being world beating continues

Comment

Anecdotal but yesterday when doing the shopping, toilet roll stocks weren't low but they were a lot lower than the last few months at our local stores.

Comment

What we are finding hard to get around here currently is sweet corn...!
                        Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Fresh sweetcorn in its leaves, which is miles better than the pre-packaged cobs, I've not seen in my supermarket at all this year.

The selfish gits had been at the toilet rolls again - only a few huge multi-packs left of the non-luxury types and they were being 'limited' to two per customer.

I just don't get this, didn't those people learn anything the first time? There's plenty of stock available if people just bought it as normal but the ******* hoarders are thinking only about themselves again. Shameful and truly un-citizenly behaviour for which they should be pilloried in the media.

Comment

I don't know a single person that was unable to wipe their arse last time. Twats

Comment

I take it the majority of the population don't wash either, they just use wet wipes.

Comment

Worth noting that the Public Health site listing yesterdays 6,874 figure later added that Scotland was not part of that figure due to a power outtage at the National Records of Scotland. Their figure was later updated to be 558 new cases making a tally to beat for Johnson of 7,442

Comment

Working...
                                X