No announcement yet.

What is everyone smelling of today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool Water at the mo. Got a backlog, normally use the CK Obsession Night but I've run out.

Comment

If things smell nice. People can't get angry. People can only be in good moods. And gaming can only ever be enjoyable.

If things smelt nice in life there simply wouldn't be wars. Because nice smelling things make people feel good, hopeful and calm. So obsessed am I with this idea I have proactively delivered expensive smells to scenes of arguing and watched how people end violence with the whiff of a good happy smell in the past. And it could be the secret not only to becoming a world class gamer but world peace too.

I feel so lucky theres a topic here after my own obession of my lifetime. Is it just me or as you age you start noticing how stinky everything becomes and how stinky things attract and kinda gloop until everything is covered in stink, lastly so stinky you stop noticing - the worst kind of stinky are the people 'everthing smells fresh to me', a horrible state of lethargy where you can't even tell fresh from stinky anymore.

A daily military effort could help. As well as keeping your nose clean. Though I don't recommend chemically. Just with very mild organic sea salt water.

the d2squared range seems age appropriate for me these days kind of mature smelling grown up a bit, so many popular smells I can associate with younsters in their twenties and can no longer purchase for fear of feeling I'm going back in time

I like to get things clean before using them though. The perfect gaming experience I feel happens with the freshest possible environment. Before using any cologne, first I'd like to wash everything including the carpet, furnishing. Everything must be odour free.

After everthing is odour free. I like to do freshness blasting with some really strong fresh smells recently manufactured and alas actually fresh and not just say it on the bottle LOL. ( the cost of this step can vary depending on how much you want to spend including finding people that really have the fresh stuff and store it properly - finding them for the short period their heads are straight and their product untainted - a temporal state - can be costly as you throw in the bin the stuff that wasn't stored right or just smells fake) ( of peppermints there's mostly 3 varieties and fresher versions akin to rose oil like pricing, usually the more you pay per 1ml drop, the better the feeling fresh and happy)

Only now can a cologne really be appreciated and applied in the freshest environment possible painstaikingly cleaned to perfection without any chemicals or cheap smells present.

Apply some really expensive colognes around and let their compliment really pop fully. To save money instead of encasing whole rooms in a whole bottle, sometimes it can achieve the same to just do a few sprays in all corners of a room instead and nearly smells as strong.

( I share my opinions given the assumption that the right to speak is not by special privilege only. Everybody has views to judge them surely is the only thing wrong possible. Not all views ask to be judged some are just for sharing that's all. To those that appoint themselves a demigod that judges others ( by virtue of actions you do whether aware or or not), good luck with that and consider how a world of only cold shoulders for behaving unfriendly would be a fitting outcome on the very long road.)

( If the assumption of the right to share my ideas was not granted. I'm sorry for the mistake.)

The down side of obsession is eventually everything becomes really stinky and you start to not really like most people that don't have as expensive care routine as yourself. Which doesn't matter much if you never actually meet real people anymore or intend to.

Comment

That's good stuff right there.

Myself, I favour a strong, quality, costly odour up top, rather than a budgety Lynx sprayed regularly and liberally in the pits.

I got a sweaty job and I'm gonna stench slightly after twelve hours pushing heavy objects about so I like having the stench of fresh B.O. and quality scentage attached to my bod. It works for me, it works for you, the reek of my body is the gift that keeps on giving.

Also, I NEVER use antiperspirants. I have never liked the way they block the pores. Sweat is like shide, when it's gotta come out, it's gotta come out.

Not only that....CLASSY.

Comment

Working...
        X