John Wick: Chapter Five

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John Wick: Chapter Five

Keanu Reeves is back in the back-to-back sequels game with John Wick 4 and 5 aiming to film consecutively next year. On today’s Lionsgate earnings call, the studio’s CEO John Feltheimer said, “We’re also busy preparing scripts for the next two installments of our John Wick action franchise, with John Wick 4 slated to hit theatres Memorial Day weekend 2022.  We hope to […]

Lionsgate have announced John Wick: Chapter Five which will be filmed back-to-back with Chapter 4 next year. Fully expecting that Ch5 will be the final installment.

There is a theory that these films follow the 5 stages of grief.
    Shock
    Anger
    Remorse/Response
    Acceptance
    Help

5 films would fit with this

Comment

I certainly felt aggrieved after spending two hours of my life on the third one.

Comment

Stahelski Not Yet Set For "John Wick 5" - Dark Horizons
        He says that he'd only consider making the fifth and supposed final entry if he has another 2-3 years off to learn how to better himself as a filmmaker and to come up with inspiration for a worthy script.

Meanwhile, the awesomely titled reminder of Ch1-3 ahead of the rave reviewed Chapter Four

Comment

My mate was at the London premiere and I'm really jealous!

Comment

Lionsgate Really Wants "John Wick: Chapter 5" - Dark Horizons
            Not a shock but the Chair of Lionsgate is incredibly eager to get Keanu back to make Chapter Five as well as hoping to make Ballerina 2. He also says that within the coming month or two a new spin-off will be announced.

Comment

I love the series, but I hope the 5th film is the last one with Reeves as Wick.
              I don't want them to run out of ideas/martial arts stars and I want the story to have some closure.

Comment

"John Wick 5" & AAA Game In Development - Dark Horizons
                As well as a game, the series and the spin-off - Lionsgate appear to have confirmed that John Wick: Chapter Five is in active early development along with three additional spin-off movies

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                  "John Wick 5" & AAA Game In Development - Dark Horizons
                  As well as a game, the series and the spin-off - Lionsgate appear to have confirmed that John Wick: Chapter Five is in active early development along with three additional spin-off movies
                  John Wick shouldn't have a AAA developer making a game for the same reason Michael Bay shouldn't direct a John Wick movie.

Comment

"John Wick" Franchise Wants Berry Back - Dark Horizons
                    Unclear if it's for an existing project or her own film but talks are underway to bring Halle Berry back as Sofia

Comment

Did anyone play the other John Wick game? Looked like a cross between a tactical Superhot and A Scanner Darkly.

Comment

A "John Wick 4" Director's Cut Is Coming - Dark Horizons

Comment

Stahelski Unsure Of "John Wick 5" Possibility - Dark Horizons
                          Stahelski is still 50/50 over continuing the main series. I'd welcome one more as I didn't feel the ending of Chapter Four was fitting enough or believable enough for the story shown so far

Comment

"John Wick 4" Original Ending Revealed - Dark Horizons
                            Revealed that John Wick didn't die at the end of Chapter Four and was supposed to appear in the final shot but test audiences preferred the ending to have a more ambiguous note to it

Comment

Well that’s the end of John Wick 4 spoiled, I guess.

Comment

Working...
                              X