This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
    Series S are in stock to order from Amazon.

I really, really don't need one and am using all my powers to not just stick it on the credit card.
    Do it if it’s only to stack it up against the PS5

Comment

Originally posted by BIG EDD View Post
      Do it if it’s only to stack it up against the PS5
      They're out of stock now.

Comment

BioWare has finally announced remasters of the original Mass Effect trilogy, as well as confirming they’ve started work on Mass Effect 4.

Mass effect remaster finally announced.

Comment

Just had confirmation my Series S and X are on the way. Maybe this wasn’t the best weekend to demolish the media centre / fireplace thingy in my new house.

Oh well...

Comment

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
            Just had confirmation my Series S and X are on the way. Maybe this wasn’t the best weekend to demolish the media centre / fireplace thingy in my new house.

Oh well...
            Well timed there Bet you’ll put a full shift in tomorrow and Monday

Comment

At least you can almost fit a PS5 in there now.

Comment

Originally posted by nonny View Post

Looking pretty good...
                WOW That looks stunning in 4K. Only 2 more days to go...

Comment

It doesn't sit quite right with me seeing a Viking doing ninja things, perched on top of a spire.

Comment

Just had an email from Game saying the Series X has shipped, very unlikely I will get tomorrow but you never know. Oddly it’s being delivered by Royal Mail, I thought Game used DPD, just relieved it’s not Hermes.

Comment

Fed Ex > DHL > Royal Mail

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
                        It doesn't sit quite right with me seeing a Viking doing ninja things, perched on top of a spire.
                        Well yeah... But he/she is a different kinda Viking ... Part of a long line of Assassin's innit.

It is a weird mash up but at least they've added some brutality to the combat and it's not all just stealthy stab stab... I do really like the beheadings and dual welding axes etc...
                        Last edited by nonny; 08-11-2020, 09:32.

Comment

First video I've seen of the Series S version with ray tracing. Not bad for a £250 machine.

Comment

Just ordered a set of Turtle beach Stealth 700 Gen 2 to replace my ageing gen 1 headset. Along with my Pulse 3D headset I think I’m covered for late night gaming sessions

Comment

Weird goings on via the MS Store. My boy’s Xbox Series S has shipped but the pending payment has gone back in to my account? There’s a few people mentioning this online.

Just waiting for shipping confirmation from Amazon for my X now. 😬

Comment

Originally posted by MarioMark View Post
                                Weird goings on via the MS Store. My boy’s Xbox Series S has shipped but the pending payment has gone back in to my account? There’s a few people mentioning this online.

Just waiting for shipping confirmation from Amazon for my X now. ��
                                You saying you just got one for free?

Comment

Working...
                                X