Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn, I need an external drive. This Series S SSD space is crippling. Tbf this will be the case for all next gen consoles.

Comment

An obvious tip for those trying to maximise the SSD usage. If you're using an external drive make it the default location for install and that way it'll prompt you any time you're downloading a game which has to be run off the SSD and opt to switch to internal then...

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
        Finally got on mine after the kids tried out Roblox

Downloaded a load of games I've been wanting to play such as PSO 2, Forza Horizon 4, Tetris Effect Connected, The Touryst, 3 Crackdown games, Halo MMC, Minecraft Dungeons, Grounded, Demon's Tilt, Lonely Mountains Downhill, Momodora, SoR4, Two Point Ozzy, Untitled Goose Game and even Sensible World of Soccer which was something I bought way back on 360.

Forza Horizon 4 is the only thing I've played so far. Loving it.

The Series S console is beautiful. The controller is a vibrating beast. Plus I love the UI.

I mean I'm rolling back the years here as I missed Xbox One gen. Good times!
        at hudson using the world's most powerful console to play Roblox and Sensi Soccer!

Comment

No 120FPS for me as I run my consoles through my soundbar.

Not bothered enough to rewire everything.

Comment

And I'm in glorious 1080p

Saying that, I thought Forza Horizon 4 looks amazing in 1080p 60fps. Looks more like those PC clips I've been drooling over.

Comment

"Bubsy: The Woolies Strike Back" has never looked sharper!

Comment

Saying that, I thought Forza Horizon 4 looks amazing in 1080p 60fps. Looks more like those PC clips I've been drooling over.
                Yeah it looks good on both the Series S and X but obviously the X version has that X factor!

Oh and NFS Hot Pursuit is now working... After 48 hours of it not playing nice.

Comment

Just tried WRC 9 on the series X , what a diffrence from the 30 fps on the X , on another thing my PS4 has downlaods at 50 MBS at the moment , the series X is around 5 Mbs any one know why its so slow.
                  Last edited by arcnas; 12-11-2020, 10:37.

Comment

Xbox chief Phil Spencer has poured cold water on a recent report which suggested there was evidence Microsoft was seeki…

Spencer largely dismisses reports Xbox is looking to pursue Japanese studios

Comment

Well finally set up my Series X up this morning. Love the little thing and my Stealth 700 gen 2's turned up. Comfy cans fair play. Haven't played anything yet as I've got a ****e load of games downloading and they seem to be crawling down for some reason. I'll get back on it tonight.

Comment

Yeah!! A little late but it's here.

Comment

Originally posted by arcnas View Post
                          Just tried WRC 9 on the series X , what a diffrence from the 30 fps on the X , on another thing my PS4 has downlaods at 50 MBS at the moment , the series X is around 5 Mbs any one know why its so slow.
                          Probably the servers getting smashed. It was like that yesterday but today I've downloaded some more games and I'm getting a nice 80mb.

Comment

Interesting article that the launch of Xbox, coupled with CoD Cold War, saw record data use on Tuesday

BT, Virgin Media and TalkTalk are among broadband providers that saw record demand on Tuesday.

These numbers are insane, can only imagine what the usage in the US is like with Series X and PS5 releaseing within days of each other.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                              Oh, FFS!! Baby just won't settle this evening and we've had to watch Bake Off.
                              When 'Next Generations' collide!

Comment

Microsoft has trumpeted the release of Xbox Series X and S as its biggest Xbox launch ever, though not provided any spe…

Microsoft have stated that the Xbox Series S/X launch saw more consoles being sold in more countries than ever before setting a record high, though they've declined to release any figures on the achievement. However, Xbox One sold 1 million units in 24hrs at launch meaning that the combined S/X will be higher than that.

Comment

Working...
                                X