Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I suppose, but I'll likely be downloading most things to external storage anyway so such an option would be moot for me.

Comment

I think MS will be adding that soon enough because it's pretty much the obvious usage model right now. Maybe a toggle option to override default location if set to external if the title needs the SSD.

I mean, it's good that it warns you now and let's you select, but it's one less step if they add it as an option.

I noticed something else missing this morning. You cannot remote play from any Series console to PC but I think this is just due to changes coming in the PC app space.

On Xbox One you can remote play / game stream to PC using the companion app. That app is being deprecated in favour of a new Xbox app on PC but currently that new app is missing that key feature.

The Series S/X still appear in the list to stream on the old app but they throw an error saying the console does not have game streaming toggled on, even when it is.

You can however remote play on Android and iOS from the Series consoles so the feature works there just fine.

My best guess is the old PC app will disappear shortly and the feature will get reinstated on the new app in time.

Comment

New thread - https://bordersdown.net/threads/1289...-S-X-Thread-03

Comment

Working...
        X