Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iPhone naming confusion is not something to aspire to.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
      iPhone naming confusion is not something to aspire to.
      Agreed, but my statement is still accurate (probably).

Comment

Originally posted by nonny View Post
        I await for the report that sales of industrial rolls of paper have shot up when Sony announce something similar.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
            I await for the report that sales of industrial rolls of paper have shot up when Sony announce something similar.
            Apparently you can only print a PS5 on industrial sized machinery anyway...

Comment

I wonder how many people bought OneX’s off eBay from scalpers, thinking they were getting a SeriesX early.

Comment

Sequential numbering is the future of product naming folks.

Comment

Well they're the same morons who'd buy the wrong iPhone then...
                  Given the images on the Amazon product listings are completely different (and people know what it looks like), it's cheaper, it says Amazon Renewed and it's not a pre-order, it's far more likely it's bad bot scripts.

Comment

I completed my Series X all access order from Game this morning. The Klarna form was a doddle and was all sorted in 2 minutes, first payment isn’t until 5th of December.
                    I now have a barcode to collect it on launch day

Of course the hard bit is finding space to put the monolith in my setup!

Comment

Same here all access was straightforward and done in minutes. It’s going to be a LONG wait for the 10th

Comment

Ok so current rumour is AC Valhalla and Dirt 5 are going straight into game pass day one...

Pinch of salt and all that.

Comment

Ok so current rumour is AC Valhalla and Dirt 5 are going straight into game pass day one...

Pinch of salt and all that.
                          At least I'd have something to play on launch day
                          Did get call of duty for £56.

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
                            Given the images on the Amazon product listings are completely different (and people know what it looks like), it's cheaper, it says Amazon Renewed and it's not a pre-order, it's far more likely it's bad bot scripts.
                            Didn't think of that but very, very possible... And if so serves them right.

Comment

Looks like MS is adding a feature to the Xbox App which allows you to download ANY game regardless of you owning it, if you want to play you of course need to buy it. It’s cool because you may be like, I’m gonna buy Tony Hawk Remastered when I get paid, now you can pre-download the entire game, pay for it when you get paid and your ready to play.

Also seems good for game pass announcements as well, as usually they are announced a few days/weeks beforehand.

Also just had another thought this means you can technically pre-load any new game and have it on your HD without needing to purchase it first.

Comment

It's also great for those buying physical copies. They'll be able to have everything installed and patched beforehand and then use the disc to validate their ownership of the game.

Comment

Working...
                                X