X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
    https://twitter.com/bdsams?ref_src=t...82531262316545
    Xbox content and services revenue has increased by 30% during Q2. MS expects a further 20%+ increase as the financial year continues driven by Series X/S
    Not surprised. Pandemic has made Sony, MS and Amazon a lot of money this year...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by nonny View Post
        Nice, I'm all digital so zero games to bundle in... At least it's made it cheap to upgrade to a Series S and my Series X order was ultra cheap thanks to buying direct from MS using rewards.
        I'm like 80% digital at the moment. I find it better sometimes to buy the games brand new at retail and then sell them on when they either appear on Gamepass or because of dirt cheap with Gold deals.

Made the room, just can't wait for the new consoles to come now

Comment

Originally posted by Family Fry View Post
          As someone who has spent two decades in software testing that is a monumental effort.

Comment

I saw a SeriesX unboxing. I like the box, it's really well packaged. I really like the little jacket the console comes in. It'll be satisfying to open.

Comment

And Halo Infinite looses another director. Sooooo thats going well then.

Comment

Ever Wild has also now lost one of its creative directors:

Doesn't sound so much like he was asked to step down more that he's just resigned. Doesn't read well with both news stories so close together though so read into that what you will.

Seems to be lots of games getting delayed at the moment across the industry so it's clearly difficult times to be in the business behind the scenes.

Comment

Microsoft have taken payment for my Series X, not long now

Comment

Weirdly I love that it's releasing on the 10th because it literally gives you a 10 day countdown from next month.

Yes, I'm excited.

Comment

Not too bothered about this game but it is looking pretty slick with ray tracing on, particularly the night time scenes.

Comment

Looks good Nonny so I sold the old TV , bought the LG CX to replace it and my amp won’t support HDR or Dolby vision with the new TV

so when the new x box arrives I have to choose sound or picture quality ,until I get £600 together to buy a 2020 amp. It never ends with theses new consoles and the like

Comment

Originally posted by nonny View Post

Not too bothered about this game but it is looking pretty slick with ray tracing on, particularly the night time scenes.
                          Better like next time John Linneman LOL

Comment

Originally posted by arcnas View Post
                            Looks good Nonny so I sold the old TV , bought the LG CX to replace it and my amp won’t support HDR or Dolby vision with the new TV

so when the new x box arrives I have to choose sound or picture quality ,until I get £600 together to buy a 2020 amp. It never ends with theses new consoles and the like
                            Picture quality all the way mate. You get get by with slightly worse audio but everyone notices a great picture.

I posted in the PS5 thread there's a known issue with the new XH90 series displaying blurry images at 4K120... This being the "ready for PS5" TV they're advertising... It was the main one I was aiming for as I want a 75" model and can't afford a QLED/OLED in that size.

Seems like Sony is making my mind up to wait it out till next February CES time to see if they fix it or see what the new year models bring.

It's a crap shoot right now with the HDMI 2.1 standard

Comment

PS5 is no doubt identical but Watch Dogs Legion runs at upscaled 4K on Series X

kids happy with candy pack for each one, when counting candies, one pack has one more than the other, and the meltdowns begin.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                                PS5 is no doubt identical but Watch Dogs Legion runs at upscaled 4K on Series X

https://forum.beyond3d.com/threads/w...3#post-2170098
                                I'm not saying this is BS, but how are they confirming this? Every YouTube video I've seen on this inside look footage I've posted is maxed out at 1080p, so there is no 4K video source that I can see available. In the video the developer states it can run at 4K 30 on Series X...

Given we've seen no official hands on for next gen platforms to get evidence we'll have to wait till digital foundry or similar run it through it's paces.

What is good news is both Series S and X (and PS5) will have modes that show off ray tracing so it'll be a good analysis tool right off the bat for launch.

Comment

Working...
                                X