Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m looking forward to the browser based version. Might be a fun way to play some GP exclusive stuff on my Mac.

Comment

The Falconeer... Looking pretty good this far and will run 4K60 or 1800p120 on the Series X and 1800p60 or 1080p120 on the Series S.

Really hoping this one is as good as it looks because it seems like an interesting game.

Comment

What's 1800p and what type of TV you need to view that resolution? 4K?

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
          A bit more than 2k so yeah you need a 4K to see the benefit

Comment

Also this is another launch title and an exclusive ...

Comment

Originally posted by nonny View Post
              Also this is another launch title and an exclusive ...
              Made by one guy too. Pretty impressive stuff!!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by nonny View Post
                  It was never a launch game... It was always mentioned as being in the Launch window a bit like Ratchet and Clank. I mean its out 4 weeks after launch which is still pretty good.

It's also £40 digital on the Xbox Store so it's cheaper than most games which is nice.
                  The Medium is free on Game Pass on day one, which is nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Kotatsu Neko View Post
                    The Medium is free on Game Pass on day one, which is nice.
                    Really?! Didn't know that, crap I'm not going to know what to play first at this stage...I've just accumulated £20 in rewards over night and bought NFS Hot Pursuit remastered...

Comment

It’s 4x the pixels as 900p, 360p short of 4K.
                      You’ll need a 4K 120hz TV to see that mode.

Comment

Cool. Going to be looking for one I November sales or whenever black Friday happens.

Comment

Cool. Going to be looking for one I November sales or whenever black Friday happens.
                          You really want an LG CX. They do 48" versions, if price is a factor.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                            You really want an LG CX. They do 48" versions, if price is a factor.
                            The 55” model is cheaper. I’m going to wait a few more weeks and see if the price drops any more before the new consoles arrive.

Comment

I got the chimney breast cut into a entrainment area. So bricks remain either side with the gap in-between fitted with nice big pieces of wood as shelving. Bottom line is, I have room for a 40 inch, maybe a couple in more if future TV has less frame than my current TV (40 inch bravia which has 1 inch frame around the screen). So yeah, I've limited myself a bit

I'm happy with that size TV though, so if anyone sees anything let me know. I really don't want to spend over 500.
                              Last edited by hudson; 11-10-2020, 16:27.

Comment

It's worth checking out optimal viewing distances for TVs. It's something I always consider when buying a TV. I got a 28" monitor for my office/gaming because I don't sit more then about 2 feet from the screen.

Comment

Working...
                                X