This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
    I'm going for £399 for the digital edition and £450 for the disk version.
    I could believe that.

Comment

That Jim Ryan account is weird. There are no gags just these odd serious but fake posts. I give it a week till he’s posting saying if you send him £1000 of Bitcoin he’ll send you £10,000 back.

Comment

£399 for the digital only version would make sense even at a loss as they'll make the difference back rinsing every owner dry for 7 years with their £59.99 new releases. £449.99 for the disc model and it's a done deal.

Comment

This game of price chicken is crazy. Are we going to get into September before someone breaks?

Comment

For this lazy guy I know, can someone confirm what's going on with BC?
            Are they planning on you being able to play PS1 through 4 if you have the disc?

He also wants to know if he can play PS2 Gradius V on it, but I keep telling him that's an expensive way to play a game I he can already play on his PS3.

Comment

Not according to this; it only mentions BC with PS4 games.

Not sure if that's 100% the case though.

Comment

Cheers. My wallet can breathe a sigh of relief.

Erm, my mate's wallet. He's so lazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                  Presented amid all the cocaine in Essex?
                  Don’t worry, there’s always more.

Comment

Originally posted by BearBoy View Post
                    Not according to this; it only mentions BC with PS4 games.

Not sure if that's 100% the case though.
                    Didn't they originally say only the most popular PS4 titles are confirmed for BC at launch but since then they've said they're not going to stop other PS4 titles being able to play on it, but only the top ones will have been optimised. So from that I would assume it's only PS4 (no PS3, PS2 yet) and outside of the big names it should play ok but it won't have been optimised.

Further up someone mentioned more PS4 games had been play-tested but I figure until Sony come out with official news don't count on it being for launch.

Comment

The PS5 version of Resident Evil Village, or Resident Evil 8, may have major performance issues, reveals a prominent horror game leaker.

Seen this reported in a few places now, though all from the same twitter source. Not sure how credible this is but it seems 3rd party titles like Resident Evil Village are having issues on PS5... pinch of salt and all that.

Comment

Originally posted by nonny View Post
                        Didn't they originally say only the most popular PS4 titles are confirmed for BC at launch but since then they've said they're not going to stop other PS4 titles being able to play on it, but only the top ones will have been optimised. So from that I would assume it's only PS4 (no PS3, PS2 yet) and outside of the big names it should play ok but it won't have been optimised.

Further up someone mentioned more PS4 games had been play-tested but I figure until Sony come out with official news don't count on it being for launch.
                        Mark Cerney in the original dev focused architecture reveal stated they were “currently in the process of testing all the most popular titles” which then got turned into “only the most popular titles are coming to bc. Pretty sure he said almost all would be compatible but have to be tested first, which obviously takes time.

Comment

https://gamerant.com/resident-evil-8...rmance-issues/

Seen this reported in a few places now, though all from the same twitter source. Not sure how credible this is but it seems 3rd party titles like Resident Evil Village are having issues on PS5... pinch of salt and all that.
                          “Reported by a prominent horror game insider”, seriously? Laughable journalism there and literally making things up as they go.

Comment

There's a good chance that games in a very an unfinished/un-optimised state land with Sony QA early solely for getting various Technical Requirements checked out, but I wouldn't read too much into it. Could be a big fat lie in an attempt to deflect some of the confusion surround Xbox at the minute. Who knows?

Comment

4000 PS4 titles being tested for PS5 compatibility

Sony clarified back in March that the majority of PS4 games will work.

Comment

https://gamerant.com/resident-evil-8...rmance-issues/

Proven to be bull. The guy owned up and said he only made it up to try and level the field with Xbox.

https://mobile.twitter.com/TruGiffers/status/1294332061864677377

Comment

Working...
                                X