Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I don't include the few cheap downloadable games that I've picked up this year (stuff under £15) I think I've bought ONE game, The Last Of Us 2. And it was certainly the only physical one. When I take that in to consideration it would probably be madness for me to buy a new system!

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
      If I don't include the few cheap downloadable games that I've picked up this year (stuff under £15) I think I've bought ONE game, The Last Of Us 2. And it was certainly the only physical one. When I take that in to consideration it would probably be madness for me to buy a new system!
      What's your point?

Shiny, new tech smell, the feel of the box contents as you take things out of their little baggies and undo the twist ties.

That's the gamer equivalent of erotic fiction.

Comment

For it to sit there and do feck all? Because if I'm being honest there's nothing out at release I'd buy. I could sit and switch it on and off again though I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
          Was it? I know that some current games padded things out on the disc and had duplicate versions of files to take advantage of loading from certain parts of the disc, but I'd still expected 4K assets to take up more space.
          Plenty of room for 15 or so games or one installation of COD Modern Warfare.

Seriously some developers are able to shrink game sizes and others don't give a crap. I know Sea of Thieves was shrunk down recently and so was Warframe. Its time developers have it more attention...

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
            For it to sit there and do feck all? Because if I'm being honest there's nothing out at release I'd buy. I could sit and switch it on and off again though I suppose.
            If it makes a nice noise as it boots like the PS3 orchestral swirl I'd say that's a good idea.

Comment

4K textures are literally four times the size as their nearest step down. Huge.

I showed my son the Spiderman clip... Not a good idea.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                I was feeling it. That part where he's holding the bridge together? Yeah, I'm buying it.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                  Similar situation for me with Sackboy Adventures.

Comment

I like that the new Spidey game is set at Christmas ... wintery New York will be a nice backdrop. Looks amazing.

Comment

OMG!! THERE'S A NEW PLAYSTATION OUT IN EXACTLY 2 MONTHS!!

Comment

87% HD space left.
                        Also Spider-Man remastered is download code only, 55gb.

Comment

I'm actually not that concerned. If I'm not playing the game, I delete it.

Comment

Works out for me. I'm sticking with the standard edition and waiting on a PSN sale for the remastered version. If I really take to Miles Morales I'll give it a shot.

Don't see us getting too many games installed on these systems though.

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                            I'm actually not that concerned. If I'm not playing the game, I delete it.
                            I'd rather keep them installed personally, especially given SONY's track record with download speeds.
                            Last edited by Cepp; 19-09-2020, 14:13.

Comment

Originally posted by Cepp View Post
                              Works out for me. I'm sticking with the standard edition and waiting on a PSN sale for the remastered version.
                              Have Sony confirmed that Spidey Remastered will be released separately?

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                                Have Sony confirmed that Spidey Remastered will be released separately?
                                I don't think so, I'm just assuming atm. The Ultimate Edition will be cheap enough second hand in a few years if they don't though.
                                Last edited by Cepp; 19-09-2020, 14:38. Reason: incorrect info

Comment

Working...
                                X