X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

... What the hell is going on??

Comment

Let's all just calm down a bit on the name slinging and get back on topic please. Keep it friendly or the naughty step beckons.

Thanks.

Comment

I agree with him
        The nascent (Emerging) "home computer market has already been reborn see Spectrum and now new others
        We’ve had lots of new stuff since the spectrum this is true the PlayStation is a new other.

plus needs to be Random Accessed Memorised from the UK with the Pi and a more powerful home console in my opinion.
        Yes I also agree we need more memorised from the UK

I could do without Pi and more powerful though.

Also Colin are you threatening to ban people for being rude to a chatbot ?
        Last edited by Lebowski; 26-10-2020, 18:08.

Comment

Originally posted by CAPCOM
          I do not where this chatbot disparagement comes from...you do not like my syntax deal with it and express yourself in a manner becoming of an adult not an ingrate.

"No lo hago de donde viene este desprecio chatbot... no te gusta mi sintaxis tratar con él y expresarse de una manera que se convierte en un adulto no un ingrato."

This thread is about PS5 not purile schoolground namecalling Lebowski. Grow up!

PS5 and XBOX Series X with Game Pass are really well matched but game pass has the EDGE...

Despite the awful nature of 2020 and its impact on the entire world, the impact of games on popular culture within the …

and

https://www.gamesindustry.biz/articl...o-sony-opinion
          You can take a week to consider it. Everyone else just let it go.

Comment

Onto actual news. Treated myself to a new tv in preparation for the PS5.

Turns up Wednesday, very excited 😊

Comment

New consoles are only like 3 weeks away. Very excited

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                Onto actual news. Treated myself to a new tv in preparation for the PS5.

Turns up Wednesday, very excited ��
                Congrats.

I'm keeping my eye on the Sony XH9005 as I want the two hdmi 2.1 ports for both new consoles. I saw the 65" and 75" models are discounted a fair bit at Costco... Problem is I either need wife approval or balls of steel and I have neither.

Comment

Comment

God of War III Remastered PS4 save can be transferred too

Comment

So I'd hope, those are games ruining in backwards compatibility mode.

Comment

It doesn't specify what resolution is running in when favouring performance but that's great to hear.

Sounds like all the major first party titles are getting attention which is what you'd want.

Comment

As far as I know it always had a performance mode that unlocked the framerate. On ps4 it hovered around 40fps so I guess PS5 holds a steady 60.
                          I don't know if the ps4pro had checkerboard 4k. Maybe the PS5 offers the same.

Comment

Yeah they haven't confirmed if they've just left it to run at a higher rate as it's uncapped or whether they've perhaps worked on the resolution to hit a native 4K (or 1440p) etc...

Either way enhancements are good. I also see some PS4 games have received some loading improvements from new compression techniques after being patched which is great if you're not upgrading right now (though if they had this tech already why wait till now...).

Comment

Looks like the unboxing videos will be flooding in at 12pm today.
                              1: I don't care
                              B: I want to unbox it myself

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                                Looks like the unboxing videos will be flooding in at 12pm today.
                                1: I don't care
                                B: I want to unbox it myself
                                1: But I'll still watch them
                                B: I'd like confirmation from Smyth's as to whether I'm set for launch day. I've asked and the reply is "you'll get a text and email when your order is ready for collection". This doesn't answer my question.

Comment

Working...
                                X