Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know what I mean though. You can’t flick a switch.

Comment

Pyromancy is also an easy mode. In DS3 it made it a cake walk.

Comment

What lame-o losers!

I can't believe they can't beat the game the way proper gamers do by glitch roll duping to victory.

I'm unsure how many times I restarted Dark Souls so that the Black Knight fell off a cliff and dropped his halberd that carried me through the whole bloody game!

Comment

IIRC there was a very easy to do dupe trick involving Stockpile Thomas (You have a heart of gold. Don't let them take it from you.) which was pretty handy for duping Herbs so you didn't have to farm them

Comment

Demon's was where you spoke to the trader or blacksmith and backed out of a trade or something.
            Dark 1 saw you gambolling like a nutter.

If the game can be a cheap bastard against me...

Comment

I wonder how faithful Bluepoint have kept the gameplay. I mean will old cheesing still work in the remake?

Comment

Hahaha, that is so true about glitching your way through the game. A win's a win in Souls. Even if that win involved rolling accidentally into an invisible wall where the boss couldn't hit you but you could hit him, and whaling on him from there.

Comment

I remember cheesing Flame Lurker after a good few attempts ... did NOT enjoy navigating Stonefang bloody Tunnel every time to get to him either (even the jump down route that was very easy to get wrong).

Comment

Pretty sure I could damage a boss through the misty door before entering one time (in band camp).

Comment

Yeah I got a boss near death shooting arrows through the mist the went in and one hit him like a boss lol.

I did a ‘no projectiles “ run once, forgetting about a bridge with swinging axes and archers that could only be killed with projectiles...

Comment

Sometimes you need to find ways to cheese it. It's a minor reprieve.

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
                          Pretty sure I could damage a boss through the misty door before entering one time (in band camp).
                          The Maneaters. You can kill the first one with arrows through the fog door and then go for an easy kill with the second.
                          You can also cheese the False King and the Armour Spider as soon as you enter the fog door.

Comment

Haha Cheese Souls FTW!

Looking forward to it. I also remember luring out that red-eyed black knight at the start of Bolataria to around the corner from whence I came, down the stairs and cheesing him off the edge of the castle.

Comment

A cutscene from Spider-Man: Remastered

and some gameplay

Last edited by Neon Ignition; 30-09-2020, 20:23.

Comment

Damn, looks great. I need a comparison though as I haven't played the original.

Ok found this for the cutscene.

Spider-Man Remastered details

- full next-gen remaster
                                - overhauled environments, models & materials
                                - ray-traced reflections & ambient shadows
                                - new skies & weather
                                - new Peter face model (Ben Jordan)
                                - 3D Audio- instant-loading
                                - new photo mode
                                Last edited by hudson; 30-09-2020, 21:30.

Comment

Working...
                                X