This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nonny View Post
    I still think the Elite 2 Xbox controller is the top benchmark just in terms of features and how it feels to use. It's pretty need perfect but obviously not the default option and expensive to boot.
    It doesn't even have a gyro.

I still kind of need one, though. I've been using my existing 360 pad for ten years and it's long overdue a replacement. It's worn down like crazy and is extremely laggy. I'm trying to pitch an Elite 2 to my wife in that it'll be the only controller I need for another 10 years.
    Last edited by dataDave; 12-08-2020, 17:10.

Comment

You know what, I don't even use Gyro on my switch... I just cannot get on with it at all in any game that has that for aim control ... I think I'm just old school.

The Elite 2 is pure elite-ism... I want one but I'm waiting till my kids are a bit older as I owned the original elite when my first daughter was 2 and she had a knack for taking the dpad and other magnetic bus off it... This even when it was in a drawer zipped in its case.

I've used the new one sparingly after borrowing my brother in law's and it's just excellent. I see me owning one in the near future...

Pure (chips and) gravy.

Comment

As of end of June, 4000 PS4 games have been tested on PS5 for backwards compatibility

Comment

Shots fired!!
          Last edited by teddymeow; 14-08-2020, 14:33.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
            Presented amid all the cocaine in Essex?

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
              Presented amid all the cocaine in Essex?
              Yeah, it's not haptic feedback. It's just the shakes from doing too much Charlie.

Comment

Is that an official account? No blue tick like.

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
                  Is that an official account? No blue tick like.
                  No, it’s not an official account. It was self described as a parody account the other day, now it’s described as unofficial.

Comment

It's still funny.

Comment

Hmm, now it's less interesting

Comment

Its someone trying to be the new CEO kaz and failing miserably.

Comment

Originally posted by Family Fry View Post
                          Its someone trying to be the new CEO kaz and failing miserably.
                          Yeah. That account is funny.

Comment

I just want to preorder this now. Its like 12 weeks from launch!

Comment

I know. There's this standoff on price between the two. I suspect Sony are hoping that they can price somewhere between S and X so people thinking S would be a softer blow to wallet there might be another smaller leap to reach the PS5 digital. I dunno.

These consoles are gonna be at least be 500 quid.

Comment

I'm going for £399 for the digital edition and £450 for the disk version.

Comment

Working...
                                X