X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also:

Comment

Originally posted by paulus View Post
      My 20 year old son just got the dreaded "Shopto wont be supplying you after all" email, strange because he purchased the top end model within the first 4 minutes of them being available. He's probably the worlds biggest PS4 user and very unhappy about the situation. If anybody gets all of their multiple orders through& can spare one for RRP, please PM me, would really like to make his xmas
      I reckon you'll get one before Christmas.

Comment

Originally posted by nonny View Post
        I want games I can swap in a few seconds and will work on both the Series X and S ... I don't really care about trade in either but it's not the top reason.
        Yep well said. I don't care about trading and much rather the easy of use and convenience of having games on the HardDrive ready to play with no disc swapping and no need to get up and look for the games. I doubt the games will remain at £70 for that long either and you'll have deals with PS+ too

I remember uproar with some, when it was said 360 games would be £5 to £10 than the standard PS2 or Xbox game due to high def graphics, that lasted long ...

Comment

Originally posted by BIG EDD View Post
          I reckon you'll get one before Christmas.
          What games you getting Big Edd. I'm getting Sackboy and Deamon Souls .

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
            What games you getting Big Edd. I'm getting Sackboy and Deamon Souls .
            Only ordered spiderman ultimate and call of duty on the series x. I'll probably get demon souls and assassins creed for chrimbo

Comment

Originally posted by BIG EDD View Post
              Only ordered spiderman ultimate and call of duty on the series x. I'll probably get demon souls and assassins creed for chrimbo
              Never liked Spiderman. I'm getting Call of Duty, Dirt V For the Series X

Comment

Spider-Man Ultimate and Demon's Souls for me (assuming my Amazon pre-order holds)

Comment

So, about that £89.99 price point for the Digital Deluxe Edition of Demon's Souls... As a complete and utter FromSoft fanboy, even I had a double take at that price. It also raises some interesting questions - will those deluxe edition items be tradeable online in-game like all the other items? Will we see people selling them on places like r/SummonSign/? The original PS3 version had a restriction on how often you could save and restore your save file, there was a 24 hour grace period before you could restore it. I wonder if that will apply to this remake? If so, online trading of game items will be significantly impacted.

Comment

Demons souls & Sackboy adventures for me now. That’ll be it for a bit until the launch price rrp settles again to something more sensible.

Edit. Also were all also forgetting Astro bot comes with every console, which I can’t wait for.
                    Last edited by fishbowlhead; 30-09-2020, 07:50.

Comment

Originally posted by bcass View Post
                      So, about that £89.99 price point for the Digital Deluxe Edition of Demon's Souls... As a complete and utter FromSoft fanboy, even I had a double take at that price. It also raises some interesting questions - will those deluxe edition items be tradeable online in-game like all the other items? Will we see people selling them on places like r/SummonSign/? The original PS3 version had a restriction on how often you could save and restore your save file, there was a 24 hour grace period before you could restore it. I wonder if that will apply to this remake? If so, online trading of game items will be significantly impacted.
                      Seems to come in the form of EASY mode

Comment

It is really starting to look like arrogant Sony is back in town ready to balls up again due to greed and incompetence.

And I say that as a fully paid up member of the SDF.

Comment

If any of those items make the start of the game easier, I'd rather they did that than make changes to the actual gameplay that makes it easier (like making bosses easier for example). It would be funny if those deluxe edition extras only unlocked after beating the first proper boss though.

Comment

It defeats the bloody object. You arrive at this horrid place, dead. Now you have a chance to character build, save certain souls to acquire rare weapons. The lore, the lack of hand holding, the dipping into the internet to find out what you need to craft a certain item. Now people will rock up as full kit w**kers.

Unless these items are just for show.

Comment

They won't have fully leveled weapons, and it's negligible how much those souls will allow you to level up. Those are the two main factors as far as damage output is concerned, and damage output is the overriding factor when it comes to difficulty in these games.

Comment

Wish they would show us how the online is working. Whether or not it has changed much.

Comment

Working...
                                X