Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apparently one guy has yet to get the package inside his apartment.

Comment

The box looks massive. It's like a suitcase.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
        I'd prefer a Pâté Station.

Chicken liver and some nice rye bread please.
        Not to be outdone by Ring Fit Adventure ps5 has PilatesStation

Comment

New reveals show the white isn't a bright as the official images suggested

Comment

These guys are ruining new console day for us. Go away youtube divvies!

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
              These guys are ruining new console day for us. Go away youtube divvies!
              You best sign off for the next 4 weeks...

Comment

I don't mind watching digital foundry or similar, but I can't stomach the "hey what's up YouTube I'm gonna talk at you without taking a breath..." YouTubers. Maybe I'm showing my age lol.

Comment

I mean this type of marketing is lost on me

Comment

Lol I know what you mean...

I'm liking this new controller. I think after several shocking revisions, this one finally makes sense... If you know what I mean.

Comment

I wonder if anyone with an early Xbox or Playstation has had any issues with stick drift or anything lol.

Comment

Naughty Dog have released a 300mb update to TLOU remastered that reduces the load times to a matter of seconds... on an original playstation 4!!
                        Looks like they are taking advantage of some new tricks and compression techniques.

https://youtu.be/wdcHcTTK57s

Comment

That's really cool of them to support the game this late, and it goes to show how much actual gaming we will be doing this new generation compared to waiting to play.

Comment

I wonder if they're fixing up those titles in the PS Plus Collection with faster loading that need it?

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
                              I wonder if they're fixing up those titles in the PS Plus Collection with faster loading that need it?
                              I imagine that is exactly what they are doing.

In other news, to tide me over this week and stop be buying Doom Eternal DLC, I am trying out the free trial to PlayStation Now.

It seems that you can download a good number of PS4 games so they aren't being streamed, I've not engaged with their narrative on this for a while but that was a surprising feature. I downloaded Medievil and Prey, two games I wanted to play but not really enough to buy them when there are so many other things to get through. Both are pretty good so far. Next Metal Slug 3 (seems to be a terrible port), Star Wars Racer (pretty great actually) and a few other throwaway things like I am Bread.

Then the streaming stuff, I've been messing around with PS3 indies mostly. Braid, Daytona USA, Shadow Complex and other older castlevania games all work pretty well. Little bit of artifacting when someone else is doing something intensive on my network but not bad at all.

There are loads of PS3 titles that I missed on there like Fallout: New Vegas, Batman Arkham Origins and the Silent Hill Collection. They stream and I haven't really tried them yet but I would think they'd need to be spot on not to be frustrating...

Lastly the PS2 library, they all stream as well. No Ridge V but there is Fantavision so that's nice!

All in all I know it isn't as expansive or recent as the Games Pass offering but it's quite nice so far. I might get a month of it to play through some of the things I'm interested in. I guess I'd dip in and out of it it for £8.99 a month if something new came to it but I didn't want to buy it. Case in point, Days Gone. Perfect game to play but no real need to own it or go back to it when its done. A £9 rental for a month that lets you mess about with other things too.

Overall, like Rustlers - better than you think.
                              Last edited by ItsThere; 26-10-2020, 09:23.

Comment

I found out with games like Demon's Souls costing £90, that you can actually hit a limit on how much you can have in your PSN wallet. It's £150. Redeeming codes for more credit that exceeds that will give you an error.

Comment

Working...
                                X