X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[MENTION=6572]BIG EDD[/MENTION] [MENTION=4957]hudson[/MENTION]

From a ShopTo rep:

Hi, yes, we aim to email you in the next few days, to confirm if your preorder will be for release date fulfillment or whether it will be from stock allocation after release date

Comment

Originally posted by Adam View Post
      @BIG EDD @hudson

From a ShopTo rep:
      Nice one, [MENTION=190]Adam[/MENTION]

Comment

Got myself in to the spirit of it and ordered a 4k monitor. I'm ready for the next gen

Comment

I can't believe Travis Scott has a PS5!

No, me neither.

Apparently he's a rapper.
          Suspicious of him sat with an unlit joypad in front of a blank screen and anyone who wears those trousers.

Comment

He's signed to Sony Music apparently so maybe this is the start of their US , influencer-led marketing blitz.

Japanese YouTubers are apparently getting there's on 4th October.

Comment

Deffo just got a controller. Hasn't got Densha De Go PS4 preorder in so he has already lost.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                Suspicious of anyone who wears those trousers.
                100% agree.

Have cancelled my pre-order.

Comment

Are Sony making leather pants, now?

Comment

Word has it that Miles Morales takes up 52gb on the ps4 but 50gb on the PS5, despite the 4k textures. This is likely because of less duplicate assets on the PS5 thanks to the SSD.

Comment

Originally posted by shinobi7000 View Post
                      Are Sony making leather pants, now?
                      Those are not pants... that is a leather couch, that the controller is sat on.

Comment

The PS5 is now utilising oodle and is getting around 17gb/s data transfer speeds.

Sony has licensed the Oodle Texture technology, 'further superchanging' the PS5 IO system with a peak bandwidth of up to 17.38GB/s.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                          The PS5 is now utilising oodle and is getting around 17gb/s data transfer speeds.

https://wccftech.com/ps5-io-system-t...-to-17-38gb-s/
                          Errrrrrrrrm ok, thats just ridiculous transfer speeds, and they were ridiculous to begin with.

Comment

It probably wouldn't even need to load in assets behind you because it can load then in so fast. At those speeds it could use almost 100% of the PS5 power on only the graphics you can see, and when you move the camera it instantly streams in the environment.

Comment

Hasn’t that basically turned the ssd into ram at that speed?

Comment

That should read 17GB/s not 17 Gb/S

Comment

Working...
                                X