Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It wouldnt be that bad if it turned out Horizon 2 Ps4 was a kneejerk reaction as it would increase the chances that the game was a proper Ps5 title and the PS4 version would be a cut down port rather than the basis of the game. Probably the other way round though

Comment

For what it's worth I got an email from Game saying there is more stock of PS5 consoles coming in later this evening...

Comment

Smyth's Toys say tomorrow lunchtime.

Also, they've reinstated my pre-orders for the games. Yay!!

Comment

So have Smyth's and Game confirmed to you guys that you will be getting one on release?

I have preordered with Shopto. I turned my June interest registration into a preorder, but they say:

Originally posted by shopto_innit
          Clicking confirm does not guarantee stock on day one. We will inform you via email when we receive the confirmation of allocation from Sony.

Comment

Not explicitly. Just says "processing" in the order description.

My previous experience with Smyth's and their stock system has been very good. I'm hopeful for launch day but, well, we'll see.

It sounds like Smyth's knew their allocation before starting the pre-orders.

EDIT: Thinking about it again, if they're putting up more pre-orders tomorrow and haven't told existing pre-orders they aren't getting one at launch, existing orders must be for launch day.
            Last edited by teddymeow; 24-09-2020, 18:09.

Comment

More stock up for preorder on amazon tomorrow morning

Comment

[MENTION=4957]hudson[/MENTION]

ShopTo's confirmation thingy ends today (24th) so they will know out of everyone who registered interest who is an actual buyer, by tomorrow. Hoping that means we see some communication from them soon. Let us pray to the preorder gods!

Comment

Originally posted by Adam View Post
                  [MENTION=4957]hudson[/MENTION]

ShopTo's confirmation thingy ends today (24th) so they will know out of everyone who registered interest who is an actual buyer, by tomorrow. Hoping that means we see some communication from them soon. Let us pray to the preorder gods!
                  You makes the good sense.

#For the prayers.

Comment

Do we think PS4 back compat mode might make games a bit more smooth? I want to play cyberpunk on ps5 release and have a small hope any ps4 fps dips will be better on the new console. Any thoughts?

Comment

Got my pre order in with Game for delivery on launch day. Payment going out 7 days before launch day. Id assume getting it in 30 seconds after going live id be close to top in the que but who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by capcom_suicide View Post
                        Do we think PS4 back compat mode might make games a bit more smooth? I want to play cyberpunk on ps5 release and have a small hope any ps4 fps dips will be better on the new console. Any thoughts?
                        I'm sure I read somewhere performance is supposed to be better than the PS4 Pro.

Comment

Originally posted by Cepp View Post
                          I'm sure I read somewhere performance is supposed to be better than the PS4 Pro.
                          That would be great!

Comment

Originally posted by capcom_suicide View Post
                            Project Red already confirmed the ps4 version WILL play better on ps5, however the full next gen patch wont be live until next year. What that actually means could be anything, i mean if the PS4 version tuns at 24fps on a pro and 30 on a ps5 thats not exactly great.

Im fully expecting it to run like an absolute dog on current hardware.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam View Post
                              @hudson

Hope so with Shopto as I’ve had my Series x confirmed by GAME. Securing a PS5 would be a double bonus

Comment

The Spiderman gameplay trailer has topped 5 million views already.

Comment

Working...
                                X