The Godfather Part III: Coda - The Death of Michael Corleone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Godfather Part III: Coda - The Death of Michael Corleone

Paramount Pictures is set to release not just a restoration but a whole new edit of Francis Ford Coppola’s “The Godfather Part III” – the final film in his epic trilogy. Given the unwieldy title of “Mario Puzo’s THE GODFATHER, Coda: The Death of Michael Corleone,” the new version achieves director/screenwriter Coppola and screenwriter Puzo’s […]

This December Paramount will launch a limited theatrical release for a restored and recut edition of the final Godfather movie that on release will be titled:

Mario Puzo's THE GODFATHER, Coda: The Death of Michael Corleone

Francis Ford Coppola and his production company have restored the original footage working from a 4K scan of the films original negative and then carried out a frame by frame recreation of both the original film and this new recut version. The film will notably feature a new opening and a new ending which is closer in line with both his and the writers original vision for the film, also it will rearrange and recut other scenes to make it a closer stablemate for the first two movies.

Just when you thought you were out, Ford pulls you back in

They should play it backwards, as in reverse video and audio, and randomly insert deleted scenes in non chronological order. And call it the Nolantino Redux. I know those studios regret throwing my CV away.

"Just when they thought it was crap, we remind them it is."

Comment

Comment

Good grief, really?

I'm actually intrigued to watch this but it's still going to be bad.

Comment

Working...
        X