Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you going to get Mario Kart Live Home Circuit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you going to get Mario Kart Live Home Circuit?

As title. Does this hold any interest for you?

I'll probably get the Luigi pack (find him more interesting than Mario).

Will you be forking out that hefty hundred quid? Or is it cheap, gimmicky crap? Or will you wait and try to pick it up cheaply from someone with buyer's remorse?

Absolute gimmick.

It's a no for me.

Comment

Nope.

I mean it looks as good as it possibly can be but I wouldn't buy that for my kids. If I wanted them to play a real kart game around the lounge I wouldn't actually want it to be AR based so they're still looking at a screen.

Call me concerned parent but mine get too much screen time as it is.

Comment

Nah, it's not for me.

Comment

Price is too high and no cart, software download only, so the whole thing is redundant when Nintendo stop distributing the software or shut that particular store down.

Otherwise I really like the idea and it looks great fun.
          Last edited by fishbowlhead; 05-09-2020, 10:47.

Comment

I’d love to but the price puts it out of consideration for me.

Comment

Afraid not. The price is prohibitive, and you'd really want two to get most enjoyment I think. So that's £200, maybe something approaching half the price of a next gen console?

Comment

On face value it hits the right note but after more than a moments thought it's a bad concept from every single angle it's approached from. One of the easiest skipped purchases Nintendo has done in a while.

Comment

Nope, it would probably get played once or twice and then never again. If I was a child though I would absolutely love to get this and make courses around my room with my friends.

Comment

Not. A. Chance.

Comment

It’s a firm no from Bordersdown on this one!

I think it looks like a really cool toy. I’m a childless adult in a 1 bed flat so I wouldn’t get a lot of mileage out of it personally, but I can imagine loving playing with this if I was a kid.

Comment

It'll be the biggest back-cupboard-ed novelty since the bread-maker.

Comment

If these were the size of choro Q i might have been tempted but they are too big, add in the software to use them is digital & locked to the switch you install it on and the cost of it all. Fun for kids but i'll pass.

Comment

Didnt know what it was... Looked it up... Nah

Comment

Size of our living room I'd be posting 3-second laps on the leaderboard.

Comment

Working...
                              X