No announcement yet.

Densha De GO! Hashirou Yamanote-Sen - PS4/Switch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's their FAQ support page where it state there are no plans for a (mascon) controller and that there are no station jingles

Comment

yay amazon just sent a dispatch email looks like mines on it's way, choo choo.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
        yay amazon just sent a dispatch email looks like mines on it's way, choo choo.
        How did you make that happen? Since it got listed on Amazon it said it can't be shipped to the UK then for the past 2 weeks it has been listed as unavailable and out of stock.

Comment

He's shipping to a proxy address in Japan.

Comment

Mine is arriving tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
              He's shipping to a proxy address in Japan.
              Yup, pretty much this. It's going to tenso to sit there with my japanese game & watch and my copy of taiko no tatsujin rpg. Just need to wait for Dec 10th for the densha plug n play to be re-released from amazon then i can hopefully get it all over before the xmas hassle kicks in but i might not get it before xmas either way.

Comment

Ah, I see. Cheers!

Comment

Nin-Nin saying mine is shipped. Have tracking number but not working yet.

Comment

Mine is supposed to be coming from yesasia - happy to let people know when I am excited about dispatch!

Comment

It's all we have til they start turning up lol

Comment

LET THE BATTLE COMMENCE

Comment

Originally posted by Marius View Post
                          Mine is arriving tomorrow.
                          Awesome. Are you in the Japan?

Comment

My NIN NIN order shipped today too.

Comment

I'll be interested to hear impressions from people on how easy this is to navigate in Japanese.

It's been donkey's years since I used to battle through stuff in Nihongo on the reg.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                                I'll be interested to hear impressions from people on how easy this is to navigate in Japanese.

It's been donkey's years since I used to battle through stuff in Nihongo on the reg.
                                Playing a few of the past games, I've gotten by using my phone and google translate

I'll try and compose some translation screenshots of menus and HUD and post them in here.

Comment

Working...
                                X