Densha De GO! Hashirou Yamanote-Sen - PS4/Switch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hudson View Post
    Looks like mine has reached the UK and is en route to me via Royal Mail.
    Same here! Time to get the VR setup on the PS5

Comment

Mines sat somewhere between japan and the uk, got it posted off on friday it's coming by ems so hopefully not far away. Will eventually be able to talk about the game instead of the excitement of shipping updates lol. Later down the line i may pick up the switch version too so i have it portable but the VR made the PS4 version a no brainer as first choice plus the graphics will be a bit nicer when in tv mode too compared to switch.

Still feels weird that we now have a proper mainline dende game in such a long time.

Comment

I really wish the game got a western release, I really think people would love the arcade nature of it. It's almost like the video test of a driving test mixed with how close to the platform can you stop at. I'm really looking forward to seeing it in HD. So glad they kept it 3D graphics. From videos, it looks great.

Comment

I was just looking over the Desnha de GO games released in the past and saw that there was some kind of card based - train driving - benami game released

And there was an Kids version of the latest AC game which allowed you to have your kid next to you wiping things like leaves from the windscreen.

Last edited by hudson; 13-12-2020, 11:58.

Comment

Mine is "somewhere" and has been shipped but not sure where.

I am thinking of streaming this in VR actually I am awful at it (or was) but love the sounds and atmosphere. I hope you can reduce the HUD a bit.

Comment

I don't think you have much of a HUD in VR. But yeah that one in non-VR is mahoosive.

Comment

Mine's just arrived - choo choo!

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                  Mine's just arrived - choo choo!
                  I've told myself, yours didn't actually arrive *has low down.

Where did you get your from?

Comment

Nin-Nin, so yours shouldn't be too far behind!

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                      Nin-Nin, so yours shouldn't be too far behind!
                      Ooh, what postage type did you go for?

I think I did a standard type which was around 7 quid. Yeah hopefully. I'm in work right now, so you never know.

UPDATE: It's coming today (15/12). Tracking info says it's at my local sorting office. Choo choooooo
                      Last edited by hudson; 15-12-2020, 07:41.

Comment

Densha de Go time.

It’s been about 15 years since I got Densha de Go Final which I still play a couple of times a year. This train is long overdue!

Comment

Had a quick go in between making dinner for the fam and taking the kids to activities. Love it so far. Will have to go over a few screens again, but so far so bloody good. I love the new controls on the left stick and toggling between and style by holding L1

Comment

Played VR mode for a while this afternoon and it’s brilliant!

You have to be on your toes looking around for hazards and speed limit changes. It helped me for sure when it comes to stopping on your marks.

I haven’t really looked at the career mode yet.

Comment

I am jealous. That is all.

Comment

Switch version is out 18/3/2021

Some Switch screens...

Not looking a clean and sharp, but still. Densha on the bog. Hopefully it runs nice

Last edited by hudson; 21-12-2020, 09:01.

Comment

Working...
                                X