Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I went for yesasia - let's race!

Comment

I'll have to wait as i have a pile of stuff i'm waiting to be released from amazon so until all out i can't get it all bundled together and shipped off. Keep looking in case taito sneakily announce a controller for this but i thinnk i'm gonna have to reside myself to the fact that there won't be one for this version. Makes me wonder though if one of the older ones would work via some form of converter, if it's gonna use the dual shock that means it's gonna be just buttons and the older controllers are just fancy looking joypads after all hehe

Comment

I was hoping the Move controllers would be supported for the PSVR mode, but I don't think they are.

Comment

Keep checking Amazon daily to see if they've updated their shipping options. Thinking about adding that FMV based rail sim into the order as well. I like watching Japanese train videos on youtube so paying a good chunk of money to have one that is 'playable' seems sensible...

Comment

Originally posted by chopemon View Post
            Keep checking Amazon daily to see if they've updated their shipping options. Thinking about adding that FMV based rail sim into the order as well. I like watching Japanese train videos on youtube so paying a good chunk of money to have one that is 'playable' seems sensible...
            Yeah me too. I will wait to see if the price drops. I believe you can pick it up on 3DS and Switch too.

Comment

Reminder there’s an English version due for that - https://readytodispatch.com/products...witch-preorder

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
                Yeah me too. I will wait to see if the price drops. I believe you can pick it up on 3DS and Switch too.
                You certainly can. It's quite good

Comment

the re-release of the densha de plug n play is out on the 10th so it looks like i'll have 2 lots of densha to be getting on with i'm hoping taito haven't added in any more bugs while totally fixing all the ones from the original release.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                    the re-release of the densha de plug n play is out on the 10th so it looks like i'll have 2 lots of densha to be getting on with i'm hoping taito haven't added in any more bugs while totally fixing all the ones from the original release.
                    I've always wanted that, but alas, far too pricey for me. I have Densha Final on PS2 I wonder if it be cheaper if just got a PS2 controller? Hmm

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
                      I've always wanted that, but alas, far too pricey for me. I have Densha Final on PS2 I wonder if it be cheaper if just got a PS2 controller? Hmm
                      Ironically even a used controller is gonna set you back more than a brand new plug n play just had a look on amazon a PS2 type 2 densha controller is 19,000 for a used one. Was astounded to see the wii shinkansen densha controller is been listed at 106,000 yen i mean what the hell it's not that rare.

Comment

Bloody hell! You're right.

Comment

deleted, subtitles don't transfer YT...
                          Last edited by Tobal; 27-11-2020, 15:43.

Comment

Just some tips I've managed to gather on the UI down there to the bottom right...

If like other Densha De GO! games these will give you extra bonus points.

Circle button = Horn: Use this when there are workers on the line, when approaching an iron bridge, or when there are customers who are making suspicious movements at the platform.
                            X button = Dimming Switch: Use this when passing oncoming trains so not to dazzle other drivers.
                            Square button = Window wipers: Erm
                            Triangle button = Pointing and calling: Use this function for pointing out that you've recognised safety things such as the door closing light is lit indicating all passengers are now on the train.

Comment

Can’t wait for this!

I have the Shinkansen controller for the PS2, it would be great if it worked with this but I doubt it.

Comment

i have a wii version of that controller and my brook super converter has the ability to connect to ps4 so i'm gonna see if i can somehow rig something up. The converter has the ability to remap inputs so i might be able to force it to behave similar to a dual shock 4.

Comment

Working...
                                X