How many DS's did you buy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jamesy View Post
    To the people that have multiple 3ds systems what would be your pick? I'm tempted to get one to replay Zelda: OOT.
    My favourite of all of them was the New-3DS, in white. I sold my regular one and got that one early, when they came out in New Zealand, about 8 months before they hit the UK.

The New-3DS is smaller than the XL, obviously - but the screen was larger than the regular 3DS. I always found the 3DSXL huge, too big for a pocket, whereas the New-3DS was fine for that.

While there were very few games which really used the extra grunt of the system (and only one which required it), the New- models have drastically faster boot-up times and much more responsive menus.

Comment

I think this one is my fave. 3DS, the "New" version, XL screen, coloured buttons and the brilliant SNES art.

Comment

Yeah that's my favourite... and I don't have one. I really should have got one back in the day because I adore the 3DS and this one would have been a nice upgrade.

Comment

One Lite & one NEW 3DS

Both of which are practically unplayed & the 3DS probably ranks as my worst console purchase of all time
          Software library turned out to be really poor for me

Neil

Comment

Too many. I always buy handhelds but rarely get the use out of them.

Comment

The 3ds library is weaker than the ds for me but as the years went on it started to get a nice set of games. Not sure my 3ds library will reach the same volume as ds I don’t think there’s 400 3ds games I’d want. Ds on the other hand I’m now past the 400 game point.

Comment

DS, DS Lite (blue) - stolen, DS Lite (black) - US edition with less sensitive touchscreen, DS Lite (silver), DSi, DSi LL
                I still have 4 of them.

Comment

You stole your first DS Lite?

Comment

Poll: How many DS's did you steal?

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                      Poll: How many DS's did you steal?

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                        OG JPN
                        DS Lite Dark Blue JPN
                        DS Lite White (work freebie)
                        DSi White JPN
                        3DS Black UK
                        3DS Black (work freebie that some ****ed scratched the screen so I gave it back)
                        3DS Ice White UK
                        3DS XL Silver UK
                        3DS XL White UK
                        New 3DS White AUS
                        New 3DS Black UK

I'm scared that if I ever meet [MENTION=345]Neon Ignition[/MENTION] there'll be a rip in the spacetime continuum.
                        Lol i remember meeting up with you in Basingstoke and brought your AUS 3DS, just after Xmas if i remember.

Comment

Only have one, an original US launch date grey model (so I was one of the first in the world to own one!). It has a couple dead pixels, so I probably should buy a newer one for collecting and playing purposes at some point.

Never got around to buying any 3DS or 2DS model either.
                          Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Bought a launch model DS can't remember if it was a Japanese or US model. Then a white DS Lite which was a lovely little system, I think they nailed the form factor with that one. Never got another Nintendo handheld until I inherited a New 3DS XL.

Comment

Everyone bought several DS consoles but only one R4!

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
                                Everyone bought several DS consoles but only one R4!
                                Ha! I didn't own a R4. The CycloDS Evolution was my flashcard weapon of choice, and I got 4-5 good years of use out of it before it totally packed in.

Comment

Working...
                                X