Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The All things MiSTer thread (Now Consolised)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arcade cabinet owners may be interested in the Mistercade:

Available to buy soon from Porkchop Express (Misteraddons)

Comment

The team at Retro Arch announced this week that's is going to release on Mister next. It's going to use the inbuilt Arm chip. You'll soon be able to emulate those missing arcade Cores and then delete once the FPGA core is written.

Don't know how I feel about this, seems to go completely against the spirit of the Mister Project.

Comment

getting into this more, just got the Ao486 added with the 300rom pack, a bit of tinkering required.
        also going to move over to an external HD for the rom sets as my 32gb card just isn't going to cut it anymore.

Comment

A ZX Spectrum Next plus an Atari Lynx Core is now available. This thing really is the gift that keeps on giving!

Comment

It's astonishing. Easily the best gaming device I've ever owned.

Comment

Now I desperately need another CRT for tate, plus more controllers. I want a whole pile of controllers and joysticks.

Comment

Some great videos on the topic by this guy:

Comment

While CPS2 is almost there, it seems like System16 is coming along as well

Comment

permanent increase in the price of the DE10 nano, reports of a £30 to £40 hike in places!

was going to buy a second the other day, it was £119, went back this morning and its £148, wish i had bought it now.

Comment

Still cheaper than the actual cost of the components. These are heavily subsidised. Always sold out too so I guess supply/demand is coming into play, plus they've realised these are 90% used to play games rather than as an educational board.

Comment

I've been playing Spacewar! against myself. Looks amazing for a game made in 1962

Comment

New CPS-2 games for this week:

X-Men vs. Street Fighter
                          Vampire Savior
                          Super Gem Fighter Mini Mix
                          Slam Masters 2

I was hoping for MSH and/or MSH vs. SF, but mustn't grumble, ECT.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                            I was hoping for MSH and/or MSH vs. SF, but mustn't grumble, ECT.
                            New games this week:

Marvel Super Heroes
                            MSH vs. Street Fighter
                            Cyberbots

Cyberbots is glorious. Some amazing sprite work. This is the first time I'm seeing it on a CRT.

Comment

Fantastic news.
                              Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo is finally working on MiSTer!
                              Happy days indeed!!

Comment

Is there a go to YouTube / blog for updates developments?

Comment

Working...
                                X