Haha, yeah that's also a concern.

Comment

Chair upgraded, replaced the 15 year old Ikea seat with:

Comment

Big pimpin'!

What are the ports on the side for?

I love that it's essentially a one man sofa

Comment

the side dials and ports are to control the lighting, vibration and audio. You basically connect the chair to the headphone port in your TV or system and it outputs the audio in the headrest speakers

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
            Big pimpin'!

What are the ports on the side for?

I love that it's essentially a one man sofa
            One big man sofa you mean... I could fit all my kids on that thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
              Chair upgraded, replaced the 15 year old Ikea seat with:

I can picture you bossing your missus around going...

"Make it so, Number One!"

Comment

It looks like it could jack you into the Matrix

Comment

No risk of the kids knocking it over, I nearly put my back out lifting the pieces. Weighs a ton

Comment

Girlfriend indulged me a little for Christmas as my current chair went beyond a usable state and I got the Secretlab OMEGA.

Comment

I bought this a month or so back. Been really happy with it. The seat part is very supportive plus it is actually possible to sleep on it.

Comment

You boys need to man up with those soft, pampered arses of yours! This is what a real gaming throne looks like. Mine on the right, the boy's on the left. £10 from local charity shop with change to spare. Five years and still going strong.

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                          Girlfriend indulged me a little for Christmas as my current chair went beyond a usable state and I got the Secretlab OMEGA.

How is it? Looking for a new chair myself, and these kept popping up on my Facebook feed.

Comment

Only assembled it shortly before I made that post, but initial impression is good. It's sturdy and the provided lumbar pillow does a good job. Very easy to adjust to your liking too.

Comment

I've had my Secretlab Titan for almost four weeks now.

So far it knocks the socks clean off of any office chair I've used or sampled prior. It actually took me two or three days to get over the comfort and actually become productive again. All I wanted to do was sit and rest. Thanks to how adjustable it is just the right-side armrest alone has eliminated the lingering shoulder tension I've had for five years after sustaining a gym injury.

The only remaining question is the long term durability. The fabric is lovely and soft, so it'll be interesting to see how it holds up.

Comment

Working...
                              X